Sport Bikes banner

Theres been a kidnapping...

2K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  SicFLgirlR6 
#1 ·
So I'm at DBCC taking my Emergency Vehicle Operators Course today and I went out to lunch with my mom, came back on campus at 1pm went to class until around 3:30pm I walk out and notice my bike kinda looks different. Couldn't figure out what it was and then BAM it hit me, my Barbie on my rear seat had been stolen:(!!! I've never had anyone steal any of my Barbie's, Jer's lost 5 of them doing wheelies on my bike, but never had one stolen. I swear you can't have anything nice now-a-days, not even a damn Barbie, people have to fock up the fun for everyone :angry ... Ruined my whole day, funny how something so silly can ruin some ones day, but it did. RIP Cali Girl Barbie, you were only $18.00, but you will be missed :a2 .

#5 ·
You want your Cali Girl Barbie? Drop $15 off in a brown paper bag on the park bench. You will then be contacted on where to find her.

#7 ·
Yeah i know.... My ninja turtles were like 5 or 6 bucks each. I had everything. :nerd

#11 ·
that sucks, maybe you've heard the old saying "if you can pick it up and walk away with it somewhere someone else is thinking that about it right now" maybe you should put her in your backpack or purse? just an idea :) sorry they stole it that is pretty freakin lame.

#16 ·
Wheeliesteve said:
you said your boy rides with a barbie on the back of his?? um, am i the only one that thinks that is gay?? just wondering.
I guess some people can't take a joke... When he rides MY bike the Barbie is my passenger/bitch she rides on the rear seat and he lost a couple of them riding my bike down the interstate and doing wheelies. He doesn't have one on HIS bike, and if he did I don't think that makes him gay its Barbie not Ken... Oh well Barbie rocks and I miss her alot :( ...

#20 ·
Damn Barbie nappers!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

It is lame for someone to take your doll...guess they don't have anything better to do...

#22 ·
But why a Barbie, I don't get why people would steal a Barbie... And he used to have a Barbie on the back, I put it there thats how the whole back seat Barbie thing started and I never heard "****" screamed out a window at him, everyone got the humor in it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.