Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm at DBCC taking my Emergency Vehicle Operators Course today and I went out to lunch with my mom, came back on campus at 1pm went to class until around 3:30pm I walk out and notice my bike kinda looks different. Couldn't figure out what it was and then BAM it hit me, my Barbie on my rear seat had been stolen:(!!! I've never had anyone steal any of my Barbie's, Jer's lost 5 of them doing wheelies on my bike, but never had one stolen. I swear you can't have anything nice now-a-days, not even a damn Barbie, people have to fock up the fun for everyone :angry ... Ruined my whole day, funny how something so silly can ruin some ones day, but it did. RIP Cali Girl Barbie, you were only $18.00, but you will be missed :a2 .

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
You want your Cali Girl Barbie? Drop $15 off in a brown paper bag on the park bench. You will then be contacted on where to find her.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Yeah i know.... My ninja turtles were like 5 or 6 bucks each. I had everything. :nerd

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes I know Barbie's have become expensive, this Barbie was special she came with a bandanna, bendable knees, and low rise shorts. She was as Paris and Nikki would say "hot". I miss you Barbie!!!!

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
that sucks, maybe you've heard the old saying "if you can pick it up and walk away with it somewhere someone else is thinking that about it right now" maybe you should put her in your backpack or purse? just an idea :) sorry they stole it that is pretty freakin lame.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
SicFLgirlR6 said:
This Barbie was special she came with bendable knees, and low rise shorts.
Sounds like a great girl :lol

Did Ken ever get her to use her bendable knee feature??? :twofinger

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Why did you have a Barbie? It does suck you can't trust nobody anymore.

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Aw Courtney, sorry to hear about the lose of yet another Barbie. I think the Matel Comp. has something to do with the disappearance and deaths of your Barbie's. They want you to buy more for $18.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wheeliesteve said:
you said your boy rides with a barbie on the back of his?? um, am i the only one that thinks that is gay?? just wondering.
I guess some people can't take a joke... When he rides MY bike the Barbie is my passenger/bitch she rides on the rear seat and he lost a couple of them riding my bike down the interstate and doing wheelies. He doesn't have one on HIS bike, and if he did I don't think that makes him gay its Barbie not Ken... Oh well Barbie rocks and I miss her alot :( ...

·
Registered
894 Posts
I will KILL the bitch who stole Barbie! Die you heathen! Grrrrrrrr

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Steve.....he is practicing so he can be just like you. :twofinger

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Damn Barbie nappers!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

It is lame for someone to take your doll...guess they don't have anything better to do...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts