Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. i am pizzzzed bad. i dated this guy for 4 years and he did me so wrong. well i learned my lesson and i do not want to ever date him again.ok. but he does call once in awhile ot see ho wi am which is fine bc i dont have any feeling or him anymore. well his new girlfriend call me. and tell me that they are happy together and they are getting a house and i need to quit calling him. wtf i havent talked to him in like 3 weeks and i sure didnt call him he called me. this is the same girl my ex done told me all about he said he is goin to leave her he dont like her she is a bad mom and allthis other junk he talked about her. which im sure he has lied to her about this. well i told her i was like honey i dont want him i havent called him he calls me i dated him for 4 years and you have dated him for 3 months. i tried to tell her he is a liar. and hewill hurt her but she will not listen. she told me if he calls me and i answer the phone she will whoop my azzz. rotffl up until this point i was being very sweet bc honestly i feel bad for the girl she has no idea what she is gettig herself into. then i snapped i said honey im 22 years old almost i dont have time for this. we are goin to beat each other up high school bull sh*t she said well if he calls you better not answer the phone. i was like i ll answer my phone and talk to who i want and if you man is calling me then is sounds ot me like you need to get your man. i am so pissed. i dont want him back i havent called him cried over him i do not ever want to be his girl again. and this trick calls me cussing me out. i have done my best to stay away and it sucks me back in. lol but its ok. bc she will get whats coming to her and i tried to warn her. oh yeah and his mom called me and told me not to worry bout it bc she will handle them. lol. his own mom said he was a d.a. sorry i just had to vent. i just learned it dont matter what you say people will think what they want. karma is a bia bia. Its just so hard not to go over there and go to her azzzz.
 

·
I own license2ill
Joined
·
5,679 Posts
And so are the days of our lives. Sounds like some Dawsons Creek shit there. Good luck with it all.
 

·
$460 gets a Japbike
Joined
·
676 Posts
I'm starting to think Gastonia N.C. is a VERY VERY small town with not too much going on, apart from Drama Drama Drama *snap snap snap* "girlfriend"
 

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
lord, how sad, the woman is so insecure (the caller, not dreamy) that she is calling up an ex to tell her not to answer the phone? just the fact that he is CALLING the phone should wake her dumb ass up!

Next time, laugh at her. And first, CUSS that man out and tell him his little tricks are not entitled to your phone number.

Also, if it bothers you enough, you could simply have the phone company block his number, and do not answer "private" or "unknown" calls. If you don't want him, why are you still talking to him? The man did you badly, if it was possible to be friends he would still be your boyfriend. Let him go, tell him not to call anymore, AND hang up on him when he calls...talking to him is just maintaining a useless link...and they have a child? Drama!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no she is 18 with 2 kids from somebody else she said her kids call him daddy after 3 months. i just feel really bad for her and her kids. be he is a smooth operator. he lies so much. trust me i am changing my number. but ya know i wouldnt change any of it for the world im so much stronger and smarter. so i should thank him lol. and as far as me and him being friends he calls and says hey and we catch up but i always cut it short. but as of now he is cut off completely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
615 Posts
dreamy333 said:
no she is 18 with 2 kids from somebody else she said her kids call him daddy after 3 months. i just feel really bad for her and her kids. be he is a smooth operator. he lies so much. trust me i am changing my number. but ya know i wouldnt change any of it for the world im so much stronger and smarter. so i should thank him lol. and as far as me and him being friends he calls and says hey and we catch up but i always cut it short. but as of now he is cut off completely.

Why the fook would you change your number? Aside from the fact she is only 18 with 2 kids, she is obviously insecure in thinking its your fault her boyfriend insists on calling you. I wouldnt do a damn thing. Why give in to the bullshit.
 

·
You will be missed Shawn
Joined
·
6,508 Posts
Blackduc said:
Why the fook would you change your number? Aside from the fact she is only 18 with 2 kids, she is obviously insecure in thinking its your fault her boyfriend insists on calling you. I wouldnt do a damn thing. Why give in to the bullshit.
+1. i wouldn't do shit. hell, i had 2 ex of my bf keep calling him like a year later after we had been dating and 2 years after they broke up. i took to answering the phone (bc he is too f'in nice) and put a stop to that. they haven't called since.

dreamy, don't change your number, it isn't worth it. i would do what brownilus suggested and get his number blocked from the phone company. then it won't even ring to your house.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,583 Posts
good luck with that I am clueless, I dunno fill a paper bag with dog poo light it on fire and set it on their porch. From what you say it sounds like they are probably going to screw each other over.
 

·
Already Sick of Winter
Joined
·
3,273 Posts
thank god you guys figured that out. i read her post twice and i still couldn't figure out what the fuck she said.

if anything you shouldn't answer the phone when he calls because he's obviously a fucking retard for being with that fucking spunkdump. stupidity is contagious. keep hanging around stupid shit like that you'll catch the stupid bug too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still have feeling for him. lol lol lol the only thing i can say is that i hope he doesnt go to hell.
 

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
malik ross said:
thank god you guys figured that out. i read her post twice and i still couldn't figure out what the fuck she said.

if anything you shouldn't answer the phone when he calls because he's obviously a fucking retard for being with that fucking spunkdump. stupidity is contagious. keep hanging around stupid shit like that you'll catch the stupid bug too.
ok, what is that? NEVER seen that word before...
 

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Brown:

spunk = sperm
dump = where it got dropped off

she is a spunkdump because dudes are droppin their loads in this chick.

It takes a while to get used to Malik's extensive, creative, and somewhat crass vocabulary.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
615 Posts
snigg said:
stop playin

Exactly. Sounds like you are doing this to yourself. What exactly do you talk about when he calls?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,389 Posts
I don't know what you said. It's like chinese to me. But I've decided that if the cubby hole were still here, you could post pictures there. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but that shits coherent. I don't know about your post though....

PS: What the fuck is a bia bia?
 

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
sexyicecold said:
Brown:

spunk = sperm
dump = where it got dropped off

she is a spunkdump because dudes are droppin their loads in this chick.

It takes a while to get used to Malik's extensive, creative, and somewhat crass vocabulary.
ohhhhhhhhhh *gasps in shock* I knew it was bad, but i didn't know it was THAT...

crass...not the word...creative. yep.
 

·
Twitter @eloquenceinc
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
BurnMyHeartDown said:
I don't know what you said. It's like chinese to me. But I've decided that if the cubby hole were still here, you could post pictures there. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but that shits coherent. I don't know about your post though....

PS: What the fuck is a bia bia?
it's from a song of the same name, and i been in the south for years and still haven't figured out the exact (or even a close range) meaning.

I just last year found out the meaning to "knuck if you buck!"...i asked on a website "if I knuck when I buck...what the f*ck am I doing?"

***dies***

Some things are easy by context clues...others, I just have to look like a dumb blonde type and flat out ask cause hints not helping...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
Dont change your number if he wants to call and talk cool just make sure he knows your not intersted in him nemore and thanks to him your never get in a relationship like that again. (live and learn) I still talk to 3 of my exs 2 of them call me once in a while just to make sure I'm ok. the 3rd I was engaged to and talk to him almost everyday. He doesnt have crazy gf calling me, and my husband doesnt call him. If she has something to say tell her F**k off and talk to her old man about it and if need be play back a VM to her to prove your not calling him either way good luck
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top