Sport Bikes banner

The ZoMG Phattie - Mav

3K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  richardlpalmer 
#1 ·
ZoMG.

This was CRAZY. ANyways Ill give you the low down-

I was out rolling around on my new BMW Dakar one night... It was late, like the old practice days of the 600rr. I found some older road up in the hills and decided to Practice my Phatties on the new bike. I started clutching them up, found the key points. THen powering them up in first, then second.

After a good 20 mins, I had them down.. this bike is a DAMN Phattie MACHINE! Let me tell you... Supreme Human Excellence is in Becoming one with your ravage Machine and controlling that bitch in ANY situation.

THis bike is a DRAGOn, and I was DRAGON HEART!

So, anyways, I decided to roll around in the city of honolulu... this place is lively at night. Its nice.

So I start out on the main drag by waikiki, there are hundereds of people everywhere, I was shitting my pants with anxiety... I Switch my Ipod song onto "Iron Maiden- Aces High", and within seconds, I am MAVER1CK the GREAT.

BOOOOOM!! I launch the clut and throttle, accelerating HARD, then another BOOM, and I shift up into second with high RPMS... THEN!!! SHWING!!! Up bones the 2nd gear phattie.

ZoMG.... THere it was: Standing tall like a german soldier, LOUD as a thousand gunshots, and as BEAUTIFUL as my complection!!!!. I Pushed my body into the gas tank, for the EPIC stance of glory and switch gears to keep it going... IT WAS SO ELITE!!! everyone was looking, EVERYONE was in a state of gaze.... THey saw... the most elite sight..... anyone has ever sighted- MAvvy ElITE rolling a PhAt WHeelie WITH NO HELMET!!!

It was so beautiful, I was crying once I hit 4th gear. It seemed to last for decades.... Then, as soon as it shot up, it set down with complete eloquence and ELITE form.

zomg... it was godly.

For fear of the cops, I quickly turned off the main drag and into a back ally. I was going about 30 MPH, when some stupid Taxi man pulls out.. I quickly use my gamer reflexes and bring the bike around him. As I pass I put my leg out to kind of "push" myself off his bumper. At that split second, my left shoe gets traction on the hot paint, and gets Ripped off my damn foot. Almost instantly after the epic flight of the shoe I screem the revolutionary words- "AH SHIBBY MY SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!!!"

I quickly pulled to the side, ran back and picked up my darling white kick.. :( poor thing. I love my white shoes.

ANyways, The night went very well, and I am LOVING hawaii!

eek eek eek
eek
eek eek
eek
eek eek eek

ZoMG

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
I was out late a few nights ago, walking along the beach when suddenly a large gust of wind sprung about and circled me... It spoke to me in a quiet haunted-like voice...

"An ELITE rider" shuttered the wind.... "An ELITE rider from a far away exotic land will embark on an EPIC quest to WA.... For one reason, and one reason only..... To dominate the roadways and lay waste to all competition."

This was a sight into the future!

what does this mean????

ZoMG

eek eek eek eek

#10 ·
Wtf?????

#12 ·
Maver1ck are you high? Wow, I'm sorry I have no clue what you have written so far.

#14 ·
Iceman_954rr said:
Hmmm...

*Iceman scratches head*

It's like trying to read the book "The Clockwork Orange" huh?

#15 ·
MAVER1CK said:
I was out late a few nights ago, walking along the beach when suddenly a large gust of wind sprung about and circled me... It spoke to me in a quiet haunted-like voice...

"An ELITE rider" shuttered the wind.... "An ELITE rider from a far away exotic land will embark on an EPIC quest to WA.... For one reason, and one reason only..... To dominate the roadways and lay waste to all competition."

This was a sight into the future!

what does this mean????

ZoMG

eek eek eek eek
U SOUND LIKE JUSTOWNIN. . .

#17 ·
Iceman_954rr said:
I never read the book...only saw the movie, but I can only imagine. :lol

:eek:nfloor I thought I was half-way intelligent until I tried reading that book :eek:nfloor

#18 ·
"negative ghostrider. the pattern is full.":rolleyes

#19 ·
leemajaz said:
"negative ghostrider. the pattern is full.":rolleyes

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.