Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The only thing that sucks about Hyosung is the fact that when you are ready to sell them you can't find a buyer. Seems like most Hyosung buyers around here want one from a dealer and that is for a new or used bike.

Great running decent looking bikes otherwise.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$2800 you could probably find a Kawasaki Ninja 250 or Suzuki SV650 under 10k mi.

Maybe your asking price is a bit high.

How can $2800 be too high for a 09'. That is giving it away. My opinion is that Hysoung bikes just are not in demand around here. Lets face it most people buy a bike from one of the Big four anyway.

The reason for selling is that my wife has moved onto a different bike.

I'm not trying to sell it to you guys I am just venting.

·
Registered
315 Posts
How can $2800 be too high for a 09'. That is giving it away. My opinion is that Hysoung bikes just are not in demand around here. Lets face it most people buy a bike from one of the Big four anyway.

Because you can buy it for that new...

·
Registered
479 Posts
I hate to say it, but it isn't a proven brand like Honda or have the resale demand like a Ninja 250.

Dealers right now are having trouble just moving new ones, especially in this economy.

·
Vampire
594 Posts

I never said finding a 2009 model @ that price, if Hysoung bikes are not in demand, pricing should reflect as much. IMO you're asking to much for your Hysoung.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hyo's are good and bad...

I have a GT250R '07 and its a nice bike. I drove a b***** bike before, but have to settle for less till the Big bucks come in. The 250 retails at about $4300 here. lol

We have it bad. I like the Bike, but i need more.

Love the Headlight.

Nice wide seat.

The Windshield aint to bad either.

The Things i do have a problem with is:

1. The Acceleration. Want to go higher than 100mph with ease not get religious to be able to get a bike there.

2.The Fairing looks good, but is a large area the wind can hit.

3. Drop handles. gets to you after a 20 mile drive.

4. gets warm and no real way you can check the temp on the bike.

5. Resale value sucks

:)

We have some bad weather every now and again, so id rather drive my car than ride the bike.

I wil stil recomend this bike to any city comuter as it looks good and performes wel in town, but i want to run with the biger bikes on breakfast runs.

AC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts