Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought cell phone cagers were bad enough. But, noooo. Female make-up cagers have got to be the worst.

Put your Covergirl on before you leave the house or at least wait until you stop at a red-light before you try to put on your face.

So, I decided to generate some creative names for the cagers I come into contact with....

Covergirl Cager - any woman that tries to put on makeup while driving.

Cell phone Cager - self explanatory.

Bluetooth Cager - even with the handsfree earpiece, they are still dangerous.

Tourist Cager - frequently seen driving rental Dodge Sebring convertibles. Give them extra space because they have no idea where they are going.

Starbucks Cager - can be easily identified by the SB cup affixed to their hand while driving.

Soccer Mom Cager - yeah the Soccer Mom still exist. If she has kids in the back, give her space because she aint concentrating on the road.

SUV Cager - believe they own the road. Will change lanes simply because they believe other drivers should get out of their way.

Blockbuster Cager - watching movies is not a good idea while driving.

Lot Cager - too busy trying to find a parking spot.

If you guys think of any others, please post them.

·
Registered
910 Posts
The cell phone "danger" is over-hyped.

·
BIRDMAN
2,559 Posts
True it's not the cell phone user, make up 'ho', tv display...that's the problem. It's the stupid monkey in the cage that's the real problem.

·
Registered
163 Posts
How about the asshole sob...

You know, the guy in the red minivan that runs you off the road as runs a stop sign and then flips you off and honks

<cough> so you catch up and put a boot sized dent in his car when he stops to turn before riding off <cough>

·
Registered
49 Posts
Some people can handle talking on a phone and driving, but there are a lot of people that are horrible at driving without talking on the phone, and the phone just adds to the danger.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
highkav said:
How about the asshole sob...

You know, the guy in the red minivan that runs you off the road as runs a stop sign and then flips you off and honks

<cough> so you catch up and put a boot sized dent in his car when he stops to turn before riding off <cough>

That falls under the "General Asshole Cager."

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
Ricer Cager - Will race you just because you are on a bike, they think all bikers are street racers, even though this is usually true.

Pimp Cager - One hand on the wheel and the seat so far back that their eyes are level with the bottom of the window. You are always in their blind spot and they cant hear you because their stereo is too loud. Beware the blinding spinners in direct sunlight.

Indecisive Cager - Hesitates to pull out of a side street, cant figure out what lane to travel in on the highway, is always making bad decisions too late for you to correct for. Stay far away from these people.

Brake Rider Cager - Puts on the brakes around every corner, straightaway, stop, and at any time in between, or at least thats how it looks. More like they put their foot on the pedal constantly so the taillights go on, but they never actually do any braking. They may brake hard randomly sometimes but you cant friggin tell because you have been ignoring their lights for the past 3 miles.

Blue Hair Cagers - Drive excessively slow and make slow and insecure decisions. Pass immediately and with ludicrous speed so they dont have time to process the move and over-react right into you. Bonus points for riding a mega wheelie by them.

No-look Cagers - Never use their mirrors and if they do they wont see you anyways. Turn signals are optional when lane changing.

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
Asian Cager-enough said

sorry not trying to offend anyone, but it seems alot of the members of the asian community have some sort of driving deficiency.

Disclaimer....this does not apply to all asians, mainly the ones who look like they are tourists(even if they are not) these statements do not necessarily reflect those of SBN or any of their affiliates or sponsors

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
South of the border cager- These cagers can be spotted in a crowd, usually attributed to their very small chrome wheels, and chrome stripping on fenders. Usually drive two vehicle models old. Be wary, most do not carry insurance or speak english. They can also be spotted in large gardening trucks, and mainly reside in california. Be very careful, in the event of an accident. There is really no way to track them down.

See disclaimer above^^^^

·
Theres no I in threesome
6,118 Posts
Lol, a friend of mine got hit by a "south of the border cager" once, in his CLK-55 AMG. The guy demolished the back of the Merc with his child molester van and fled the scene (I would too if I hit a +$100k car :) )

These guys are dangerous!

·
Registered
791 Posts
XxIcEmAnxX said:
Asian Cager-enough said

sorry not trying to offend anyone, but it seems alot of the members of the asian community have some sort of driving deficiency.

Disclaimer....this does not apply to all asians, mainly the ones who look like they are tourists(even if they are not) these statements do not necessarily reflect those of SBN or any of their affiliates or sponsors

:lao :lao :eek:nfloor :popcorn

i've mainly only been almost hit by women. Women + SUV = Me Dodging So Their Stupidity & Lack of Skills Doesnt Kill Me. I have had 1 girl tell me straight up, "i cant drive." I respected her and her bubble butt.

Im looking to get a custom paint job so the next one that tries to side swipe me, i just may let you. So you can pay for my new paint job. :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Haha, I'm gonna have some fun and play devil's advocate.

"When you point the finger at someone else, you still have four fingers pointing back at yourself."

Teapot. kettle. black.

Whaddya think most cagers think of us sportbikers? There are alot of riders around my area that have 120 dB D&D slip-ons and it is quite common to see squids slicing and dicing thru traffic at 100+ mph. I think alot of cagers fear sportbikers as much as we fear them.

Squid sportbiker. Deems shorts and Oakleys adequate safetly equipment for doing wheelies and speeding excessively in traffic. :popcorn

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
XxIcEmAnxX said:
Asian Cager-enough said

Try living in Hawaii then. :lao

How in the hell did I forget the Asian Cager. *joking disclaimer*

Actually had one wave her hand frantically out her window yesterday to signal a lane change to me. The turn signal would have been enough.

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pwang said:
Squid sportbiker. Deems shorts and Oakleys adequate safetly equipment for doing wheelies and speeding excessively in traffic. :popcorn
The Liter Snob - If you're not riding at least 1000cc's then you aint worth waving at as I pass by you at warp speed.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Eyespy said:
The cell phone "danger" is over-hyped.
No way! They're prob. the most dangerous out there! I feel more comfortable riding home on a Saturday night after last call than I do during evening rush hour on a Monday afternoon! :rolleyes

·
Registered
112 Posts
Harley guy - if it ain't a harley, i don't want to be seen near it

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Smoker Cager - They're liable to discard their spent cigarette butts out the window and in your direction; excellent opportunity to make sure face shield is down. Reference Liter Cager above.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Drive thru cager: I believe these are the most dangerous cagers out there. They're the ones usually seen around lunch time weaving back and forth in and out of their lane as they try to wipe taco bell drippings off of their tie/blouse. If you pass a car on the road and don't see anyone driving it, it's probably a drive thru cager trying to find that last chicken lip nugget that they dropped which rolled/walked to the back seat.

Female cager: Need I say more?

·
Registered
910 Posts
mikem317 said:
Smoker Cager - They're liable to discard their spent cigarette butts out the window and in your direction; excellent opportunity to make sure face shield is down. Reference Liter Cager above.
Ok, I'm convinced :rolleyes Well alright, maybe in Boston I can see that.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Teenage female cager!! She will cut you off then flip you off while swerving at you. Then, when you kick her mirror in, the bitch calls the cops on you!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts