Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I brake she puts her hands that are filled with jewelry all over my fvcking tank.

There is 2 good scratches and a bunch of swirls from what looks like finger nails :urowned

Anyone know how to get swirls out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
My girl doesn't wear jewelry but some of my friends that ride on back with me do. I make them put all their bling in their pockets before even stepping within 6 feet of the bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
decius said:
My girl doesn't wear jewelry but some of my friends that ride on back with me do. I make them put all their bling in their pockets before even stepping within 6 feet of the bike.
Thats my new rule, she made my tank swiss cheese.

Is there any product out there that takes swirls out?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Slappy said:
Thats my new rule, she made my tank swiss cheese.

Is there any product out there that takes swirls out?

Umm...the gloves really were a MUCH better idea. You know...GEAR. Helmet, GLOVES, jacket....that kind of thing. Think about it.
 

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
Joined
·
8,369 Posts
Yeah bro, if she doesn't have gloves on does that mean no helmet either? Get your shit together man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spike said:
Yeah bro, if she doesn't have gloves on does that mean no helmet either? Get your shit together man!
Shes got a helmet.....

Thats all shes worried about and thats all im worried about.

She scares me too, she isnt happy unless Im over 100 mph.....

Crazy womenz
 

·
VTX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joined
·
66 Posts
I think you should punch her in the ear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,025 Posts
You can pick up some 3-M rubbing compound at Wall-Mart to remove the marks,be carefull with it.The way it works is it melts the paint/clearcoat.you will also need a buffer witha course pad to do this.

Ever heard the phrase"that'll buff right out",that's how.

Go buy the woman some gear if you're going into tripple digets with her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,811 Posts
Slappy said:
Shes got a helmet.....

Thats all shes worried about and thats all im worried about.
You must be new to this, right? Not worried about "cuts and bruises"? :lol

Gear up, don't learn the hard way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doraf said:
You and your chick ain't going 100mph on a ninja 250.
Ooops, need to update that.

2003 Gixxer 600, blue and white of course.

The 600 pisses on triple digits :popcorn

I wear gloves, helmet, joe rocket jacket, and she just wears a helmet.

When I get unpoor Ill prob get her a jacket. (might be awhile)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,767 Posts
I'm w/the other's get her some gloves to prevent any new scratches
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,070 Posts
Slappy said:
I wear gloves, helmet, joe rocket jacket, and she just wears a helmet.

When I get unpoor Ill prob get her a jacket. (might be awhile)

Damn, I dont want my women rubbing all over me with stubby fingers after taking a spill, before she gets on the bike I'm dropping another weeks work on some gear for her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
486 Posts
Slappy said:
I wear gloves, helmet, joe rocket jacket, and she just wears a helmet.

When I get unpoor Ill prob get her a jacket. (might be awhile)
Give her your gear when your riding her, I never let a girl on the back without boots, gloves, jacket, and of coures a helmet.
I had them say they didn't want to wear the gear before because it was "too hot" so I told them "I guess you dont want to ride either"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
Its not that hard to tell some chick you are riding with to take off her rings, but try to tell your fiance to take off the $4k engagment ring you bought her. Thats my situation. Get her some gloves.....

Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
243 Posts
Am I the only one here who has a tank Bra. Although it always slips down when I'm sitting on the tank, and she's on the back screaming that she has nothing to hold on to. :lao JK
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top