Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTF?

So i join this other forum to get some new on the latest haps in Hip Hop and OMFG is that site racist...

exhibit A:
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?t=135389

90% of that site blames white people for everything THEY do wrong.

yesterday I was reading a thread about a cop that got shot doing a drug bust and someone replied.."Good maybe now cops will know not to fuck with a nigga for buying a bag of weed"... I was like WTF?!!! Amazing. Im still in shock at the hip hop youth's outlook on things. Another dude said that whites are to blacks what terrorism is to America. Im like WTF!!!!!..

Rant off

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
Im still in shock at the black youths outlook on things.

Try being white and going to a black college

WAKE UP CALL, lemmie tell ya!

America's youth is infested with racism and idiotic ideals. Those damn kids would come from high school with a chip the size of the space shuttle on their shoulders and attitude to match. Luckily the upperclassmen would smack the idiot freshmen in the head for doing or saying stupid shit when I was there. Usually that rambunctiousness and "stupid kid" attitude would work it's way out in the 4 years a student spent there....but there were a few with minds like concrete....all mixed up and set

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
they have the BET Awards - imagine if we had the White People Awards.....
they'd be screaming racism.....

oh wait we do have the White People Awards - CMT Awards..... :eek:nfloor

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
WTF?

So i join this other forum to get some new on the latest haps in Hip Hop and OMFG is that site racist...

exhibit A:

Hey racists! :finger

That was absolutely appauling.

What's up with all the crotch and titty pictures too? What type of forum is that? :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CasterTroy said:
Try being white and going to a black college

WAKE UP CALL, lemmie tell ya!

America's youth is infested with racism and idiotic ideals. Those damn kids would come from high school with a chip the size of the space shuttle on their shoulders and attitude to match. Luckily the upperclassmen would smack the idiot freshmen in the head for doing or saying stupid shit when I was there. Usually that rambunctiousness and "stupid kid" attitude would work it's way out in the 4 years a student spent there....but there were a few with minds like concrete....all mixed up and set
what about those that dont go to college?

·
Registered
689 Posts
What about Black Spring Break we don’t call Spring Break, White Spring Break do we, no we don’t. Black history month we don’t call our history, White History. You know now we are getting were the black people are segregating everything and throwing it in our faces. I don’t have problems with Black people nor another race, what I do have a problem with is when they through it in your face, there differences and sh*t.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
being black, or jewish, or arab, or "insert ethnicity here" is not an excuse for ignorance and hatred...
Yeah, but when you're that, AND liberal......well, you not only expect an excuse, you also expect the world to accept you as well as provide hand-outs FOR you while you let them to the front of the line we've all been patiently waiting in forever

·
Registered
517 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
WTF?

exhibit A:

yesterday I was reading a thread about a cop that got shot doing a drug bust and someone replied.."Good maybe now cops will know not to fuck with a nigga for buying a bag of weed"... I was like WTF?!!! Amazing. Im still in shock at the black youths outlook on things. Another dude said that whites are to blacks what terrorism is to America. Im like WTF!!!!!..

Rant off
I just read the thread that you linked to...two users count them...two...agreed or felt that the lunatic's actions were justified...NOT 90%...if you read some of the posts within this thread some members make mention that there are a couple of people on the site that have strong negative feelings towards white people, the man or whoever the heck they feel oppressed by...maybe they just post a lot making it appear that 90% of the members want to "kill whitey"...:lol (that phrase cracks me up)

As for "black youth outlooks"...talk to just about any teenager or young person (white, black , asian, hispanic, whatever) and they know it all...at that stage in life you are most idealistic...you feel a need to "make things right" with little regards to practicality. Some kids join the peace corps, some backpack through Europe, others go off to college to find enlightenment, others stage sit ins, yet others just want to get theirs. I really don't think it has anything to do with race...it's about who you are and what influenced you.

By the by I am not an avid fan of hip hop or the community but I actually found the people on that site pretty cool...they are doing their thing...the site is not racist.

Okay I need to do some laundry so I have to step down off my soap box!
:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
yellowbird said:
I just read the thread that you linked to...two users count them...two...agreed or felt that the lunatic's actions were justified...NOT 90%...if you read some of the posts within this thread some members make mention that there are a couple of people on the site that have strong negative feelings towards white people, the man or whoever the heck they feel oppressed by...maybe they just post a lot making it appear that 90% of the members want to "kill whitey"...:lol (that phrase cracks me up)

As for "black youth outlooks"...talk to just about any teenager or young person (white, black , asian, hispanic, whatever) and they know it all...at that stage in life you are most idealistic...you feel a need to "make things right" with little regards to practicality. Some kids join the peace corps, some backpack through Europe, others go off to college to find enlightenment, others stage sit ins, yet others just want to get theirs. I really don't think it has anything to do with race...it's about who you are and what influenced you.

By the by I am not an avid fan of hip hop or the community but I actually found the people on that site pretty cool...they are doing their thing...the site is not racist.

Okay I need to do some laundry so I have to step down off my soap box!
:eek:nfloor
i didnt say 90% of that thread. I said 90% of that forum... feel free to roam to other threads there and you will see..

here are some quotes from threads...

A thread where a cop was shot someone posts "Well maybe now cops will stop fuckin wit niggas for buying weed"

A thread on the casualties of war in Iraq "whites are to blacks what terrorists are to America"

ok yeah idealistic? cmon more like lost, misled, stupid, ignorant, etc etc etc....

I dont blame the kids, cause they are a product of their surroundings, i blame the parents.... they are the ones that should know right from wrong....

·
Registered
442 Posts
The white man is the devil. (chuckle) You know there are two groups five percenters and nation of Islam who actually believe and go around preaching that belief.

·
Registered
442 Posts
While I do not agree with these ideologies and such, I understand where some of them are coming from. It is hard to fathom certain things when your not a minority but I gotta tell you it isn't peaches and cream at times. However the kid isn't looking for hand outs and never has. My family by God's will has done well for themselves but in my short time on earth especially being from NYC I have gotten to see how bad life can be in this country and how hard life is for some here.

I think the real challenge is for those of us (americans) who are not minorities to really look at issues which concern other ethnic groups and take off the rose coloured glasses and maybe then some form of understanding can be reached. Eitherway its just a vicious cycle we have going on here. Whites get blamed for everything and whites blame blacks for being angry or something like that.

just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wild Style said:
While I do not agree with these ideologies and such, I understand where some of them are coming from. It is hard to fathom certain things when your not a minority but I gotta tell you it isn't peaches and cream at times. However the kid isn't looking for hand outs and never has. My family by God's will has done well for themselves but in my short time on earth especially being from NYC I have gotten to see how bad life can be in this country and how hard life is for some here.

I think the real challenge is for those of us (americans) who are not minorities to really look at issues which concern other ethnic groups and take off the rose coloured glasses and maybe then some form of understanding can be reached. Eitherway its just a vicious cycle we have going on here. Whites get blamed for everything and whites blame blacks for being angry or something like that.

just my 2 cents
this goes back to what someone posted. If we stop calling Black Bike Wekk Black Bike Week and call it bike week, they will get mad cause we are pissed that it says black, if we dont take it away then they think we are trying to segregate... i mean it s alose lose situation...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Still I don't believe that the site or 90% of the site is racist...just like I can go to other forums here where members are screaming ftp, and I would run from a cop and other threatening statements against law enforcement...does not make this whole site or 90% of this site law breaking idiots.

·
Registered
442 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
this goes back to what someone posted. If we stop calling Black Bike Wekk Black Bike Week and call it bike week, they will get mad cause we are pissed that it says black, if we dont take it away then they think we are trying to segregate... i mean it s alose lose situation...
heres my thing. What does someone care if they call it black bike week or not? Let them do their thing. it effects me and you in no way shape or form. To harp on such a silly thing to me shows a hint of racism or that (the black man is angry or getting to many advantegous and the white man isnt) syndrome. My mother is afro american and my father family is from w. africa so I can see the difference in the two cultures and i have a good perspective on things or so I think. See you know I think in america too, the over all ideology by the majority is that everyone should "assimilate" I think that is ignorant. Why not learn to respect each others cultural identities and get on with life. Canada and BRitian have done it to SOME degree so why cant america? I would think after 9/11 people would learn that we are all americans and though we may have different cultures we are still one nation. But nope, not at all, we still have these ridiculous divisions and finger pointing.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts