Sport Bikes banner

141 - 160 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I would not have raised my hand. The moderator would turn to me and ask why I was the only one and my answer would have been:

There would be no illegals because my immigration policy would eliminate any reason for people to enter the US illegally.

People come come to this country to work. I’d levy a $10,000 per head to companies that hire illegals and I’d hire agents to enforce this law. After while. Business’s get the idea not to hire people without proper paperwork. Once foreigners figure out there’s no work here unless you enter legally, THEY STOP COMING HERE ILLEGALLY. You work, you pay taxes, you can get healthcare if you need it, because you’ve paid into the system.

Oh, and you have an option, his name is Mike Pence.
Pence would be great.

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
Obama thought no way Trump would win so pushing the Russia story forward was pointless and potentially damaging to our democracy. He also briefed McConnell and the gang of 8 and McConnell objected to publicizing the story and vowed to say Obama was playing party politics to win the election. McConnell put a lot on the line (2 years of federal judges as a supreme) and he was not going to let it slip by being a fucking patriot to the constitution. He’s a bastard.
History will not be kind to McConnell. He has set a whole lot of things in motion that will come back to bite and bite hard. The kind of shit Trump and the GOP are pulling now are setting precedent for the next pendulum swing. Which is coming. I will not cry for idiot reactionaries when the things they think are just fine get broken off in their asses when they are out of power. However, I do cry for the rest of the country, who deserve none of this. Well, maybe we do. We elected Trump and we haven't got rid of McConnell. Either way, Trump and especially McConnell will be a fetid spot when the history of the United States is written centuries from now. And I'm not talking about the kind of bullshit revisionist history that says deficits are only good if the GOP is in power like I hear from so-called conservatives. They don't put it that way, but the turnabout is enough to cause a concussion. Fortunately, the reactionary right doesn't have enough brains to suffer concussions.

I guess Tinky-wink has leaked back into P&R, based on the responses. The ignore function now blanks out any kind of quote. It makes for a blissfully Tinky-wink free experience. There's enough drooling stupid in the world without dealing with that kind of smug, determinedly willful ignorance.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
History will not be kind to McConnell. He has set a whole lot of things in motion that will come back to bite and bite hard. The kind of shit Trump and the GOP are pulling now are setting precedent for the next pendulum swing. Which is coming. I will not cry for idiot reactionaries when the things they think are just fine get broken off in their asses when they are out of power. However, I do cry for the rest of the country, who deserve none of this. Well, maybe we do. We elected Trump and we haven't got rid of McConnell. Either way, Trump and especially McConnell will be a fetid spot when the history of the United States is written centuries from now. And I'm not talking about the kind of bullshit revisionist history that says deficits are only good if the GOP is in power like I hear from so-called conservatives. They don't put it that way, but the turnabout is enough to cause a concussion. Fortunately, the reactionary right doesn't have enough brains to suffer concussions.

I guess Tinky-wink has leaked back into P&R, based on the responses. The ignore function now blanks out any kind of quote. It makes for a blissfully Tinky-wink free experience. There's enough drooling stupid in the world without dealing with that kind of smug, determinedly willful ignorance.
Don't act like you don't read my posts, we all know you do.

Elections have consequences. Your hero Obama himself said so, so just deal with it. Maybe your employer can designate a safe space for you to curl up into and cry every day until the pendulum swings back to the leftists who want to destroy what is left of our great country.

Mitch has been masterful in his role as Senate majority leader. Makes Whorehose Harry Read look like the two-bit rank ametuer that he was.

BTW, I had a business trip to Seattle recently. Wow, what a liberal shithole you dwell in. Never seen to many homeless and destitute. Congrats, Gaolee, your fetid politics is destroying once great American cities.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
We own the righteousness of wanting to protect or borders, language and culture. Among many other things. So, who are you supporting, and why? You guys never did answer.
Righteousness huh? If that’s what you need to think to make yourself feel better. Okay.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I don't need anything to make myself feel better. I know my values, and they are firmly intact.

Again, who you going to vote for, and why? THis should not be very difficult for you.
Did you enjoy watching your president play golf and lie at fundraisers and campaign events (he has no challenger for the nomination) while the country descended into chaos during two crisis, both of which he enabled?

I’ve not voted yet, but I will today. There’s only two left and either of them is better than the idiot Trump.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Did you enjoy watching your president play golf and lie at fundraisers and campaign events (he has no challenger for the nomination) while the country descended into chaos during two crisis, both of which he enabled?

I’ve not voted yet, but I will today. There’s only two left and either of them is better than the idiot Trump.
You need to get some meds for your Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seriously. First of all, he is your President too. Thats the way the Democracy works. Second, he has no challenger because he is the incumbant, and by any objective standard he is succeeding, and will likely get re-elected as a result. Third, your assertion that he "enabled" two crisis is beyond absurd, and of course you know it. If you don't, you are simply deranged. Way to try to politicize a virus that emanated from a Chinese city. Way to go. Wow.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
You need to get some meds for your Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seriously. First of all, he is your President too. Thats the way the Democracy works. Second, he has no challenger because he is the incumbant, and by any objective standard he is succeeding, and will likely get re-elected as a result. Third, your assertion that he "enabled" two crisis is beyond absurd, and of course you know it. If you don't, you are simply deranged. Way to try to politicize a virus that emanated from a Chinese city. Way to go. Wow.
So, again, who is your preferred candidate andy WHY? Try to come up with something better than "anyone is better than that Idiot Trump". Just try.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
So, again, who is your preferred candidate andy WHY? Try to come up with something better than "anyone is better than that Idiot Trump". Just try.
Dude, I’m not gonna tell you. If I was I would have already. If you are willing to call Trump a scumbag, and still vote for him, who I’m voting for makes no difference, you vote for scumbags, and that’s cool for you, not me.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Dude, I’m not gonna tell you. If I was I would have already. If you are willing to call Trump a scumbag, and still vote for him, who I’m voting for makes no difference, you vote for scumbags, and that’s cool for you, not me.
Ok, so in your world anyone but Trump. Great, but it sure does not tell me much about what you actually believe in. Like I told you, if EITHER party had a decent moderate candidate, I would vote for him/her in a heartbeat over Trump. But, the Dems are rolling out a Commie who wants to steal my hard earned money, and a Dementia patient in Quid Pro Joe who will just be a puppet for the far left faction of the Democrat party. Pretty easy choice for most people, as you will see on November 3, 2020.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Ok, so in your world anyone but Trump. Great, but it sure does not tell me much about what you actually believe in. Like I told you, if EITHER party had a decent moderate candidate, I would vote for him/her in a heartbeat over Trump. But, the Dems are rolling out a Commie who wants to steal my hard earned money, and a Dementia patient in Quid Pro Joe who will just be a puppet for the far left faction of the Democrat party. Pretty easy choice for most people, as you will see on November 3, 2020.
1st, Bernie’s not going to win the nomination. The reason he’s not is because Democrats got smart. Had Republicans done the same in 2016 and got out before Super Tuesday, Trump would not have been the nominee. But no, everybody thought they were better, and they were, but Trump had the biggest base, and Cruz, Rubio, Kasic, Christy all would not get out, buy the time they did, too late.

Bernie’s base is as big as Trumps, but Dems got out and let people choose, it was Joe. Had he not run it would have been Warren.

There a reason why people don’t like Trump. And don’t give me the bullshit, I would vote for a dem if there was a good Candidate, that’s bullshit. If Jesus himself was running you’d still vote for Trump.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
1st, Bernie’s not going to win the nomination. The reason he’s not is because Democrats got smart. Had Republicans done the same in 2016 and got out before Super Tuesday, Trump would not have been the nominee. But no, everybody thought they were better, and they were, but Trump had the biggest base, and Cruz, Rubio, Kasic, Christy all would not get out, buy the time they did, too late.

Bernie’s base is as big as Trumps, but Dems got out and let people choose, it was Joe. Had he not run it would have been Warren.

There a reason why people don’t like Trump. And don’t give me the bullshit, I would vote for a dem if there was a good Candidate, that’s bullshit. If Jesus himself was running you’d still vote for Trump.
You don't even have the courage of your OWN convictions, and yet you are arrogant and presumptous enought to try to tell me mine. Shame on you. Unlike YOU, I am not a party line pimp. I voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and except for his lying thru his teeth thought he was a fine President. How dare you tell me shit like you just did. You can't even articulate why you will vote or how you will vote. WHat are you even doing on a forum like this?

Go find yourself a safe space and get into the fetal position.

I'm done with you. You can't debate at even the level of a 4th grader.

Adios, MF.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
You don't even have the courage of your OWN convictions, and yet you are arrogant and presumptous enought to try to tell me mine. Shame on you. Unlike YOU, I am not a party line pimp. I voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 and except for his lying thru his teeth thought he was a fine President. How dare you tell me shit like you just did. You can't even articulate why you will vote or how you will vote. WHat are you even doing on a forum like this?

Go find yourself a safe space and get into the fetal position.

I'm done with you. You can't debate at even the level of a 4th grader.

Adios, MF.
What? Your eyes are too brown from the shit in your head courtesy of Fox News. Quid Pro Joe? Really? After the bullshit Trump pulled? Trump is a lying piece of shit. He lied and cheated people as a business man, he lies and cheats as a politician. Throw your vote to a liar. Please, throw your vote to someone who believes Putin over his own intelligence agency. As an American, you have the right to vote for anyone you wish. Congrats!

·
Registered
12,130 Posts
What? Your eyes are too brown from the shit in your head courtesy of Fox News. Quid Pro Joe? Really? After the bullshit Trump pulled? Trump is a lying piece of shit. He lied and cheated people as a business man, he lies and cheats as a politician. Throw your vote to a liar. Please, throw your vote to someone who believes Putin over his own intelligence agency. As an American, you have the right to vote for anyone you wish. Congrats!
Trump went bust playing with house money in the '80s. It takes a special kind of incompetence to be a spectacular a failure as Trump has been in his lifetime. He was bankrolled by his father and has never had to deal with the fallout of his failures. And there have been plenty of failures. His cowardice and bigotry were on full display throughout the '80s, and he hasn't changed. If anything, his mind is narrower and he's even more self-centered than he was. He's not fit to be called an American, let alone be our president. But, oh, well. Here we are. And he's being enabled by McConnell, who will have plenty to atone for when the shoe is on the other foot. That's the guy who really needs to have his comeuppance. Trump will just go off whining about how everyone was mean to him, he's smarter than everyone else, and it's all somebody else's fault. And he will whine loudly, just as he whines all the time on Twitter. We won't be rid of him when he's out of office, but at least he won't have the ability to make as big a mess as he can now. There's going to be a clean-up job to do, just as there was in 2008.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Trump went bust playing with house money in the '80s. It takes a special kind of incompetence to be a spectacular a failure as Trump has been in his lifetime. He was bankrolled by his father and has never had to deal with the fallout of his failures. And there have been plenty of failures. His cowardice and bigotry were on full display throughout the '80s, and he hasn't changed. If anything, his mind is narrower and he's even more self-centered than he was. He's not fit to be called an American, let alone be our president. But, oh, well. Here we are. And he's being enabled by McConnell, who will have plenty to atone for when the shoe is on the other foot. That's the guy who really needs to have his comeuppance. Trump will just go off whining about how everyone was mean to him, he's smarter than everyone else, and it's all somebody else's fault. And he will whine loudly, just as he whines all the time on Twitter. We won't be rid of him when he's out of office, but at least he won't have the ability to make as big a mess as he can now. There's going to be a clean-up job to do, just as there was in 2008.
He’s not fit to be president. The idiot addressed the nation about the coronavirus, he never told or consulted anyone on the implications of what he was proposing, only to have the WH wall back the crap he said last night. The market dropped within minutes of it opening, they halted trading so people could clear their heads, reopening and it dropped another 2k. All on his speech which the WH backed off.

He is not fit for office and needs to be removed immediately.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Oh my. Failure at every level, eh? He built an empire, is married to a supermodel and got elected President. You are nothing but a whiny liberal hack who lives in a city that embodies the shitholes that cities run by libs have become. YOU hating on Trump is really something to behold.

PS....It was Obama's economy up until 2/28....is it now Trumps ecomony?

Don't answer Will, it is rhetorical.

LOL!

141 - 160 of 518 Posts