Sport Bikes banner

101 - 120 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Speaking of Nov. I see Cook has 3 (R) senate seats in the toss-up column

and 3 (R) seats in the lean (R) column

No (D's) in the toss-up & moved Jones to the lean (R) column today. They call that a target rich environment don't they?
McSally, Gardner, and Collins all lose, but so does Jones in Alabama. One of the other three have to win to take the Senate

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
For eight long, miserable years I and millions of other Americans had to listen to Obama attempt to fundamentally transform a great country that did not require it. We had to endure his endless apology tours, and watch him being lovingly praised by a compliant media. Eight long, miserable years.

Now it is your turn. You have to learn to accept election results you don't like, and learn what the bar is for actual impeachment. You don't get to impeach a President for what you perceive to be a crime. Shiff and Nadler were out of their league, and today's vote will confirm that. Yet another humiliating defeat for your leftist party.....and there will be many more to come. Nancy did us yet another solid last night with her childish ripping up of Trump's speech.....her behaviour was on full display for the country to see.

So......what will be the next attempt to undo the 2016 election?
I get you didn’t like Obama cause he tried to get people healthcare, and limit gun purchases so people could not shot 20-30-50 people at a time, or try to get people working after Bush crashed the economy, or get us out of wars started over a lie. I mean, how dare Obama try to do all those things like, fix the economy, keep people healthy, keep people from mass shootings, and get us out of un winnable wars.

Nobody’s trying to undo the election. Democrats don’t run the country if trump is removed. President Pence anyone?

And Mitt Romney, your last GOP nominee, shredded the notion that Trump is innocent. Trump broke the he law, he cheated, and the single most important reasons why he should have been removed, he violated the oath he took to protect and defend the constitution.

Trump did that, nobody else but him, and he did it while in office! Pelosi did not try to impeach over the 16 election. But now, because of 2016 and this, we have to worry about if foreigners tried to influence our election.

Trump wins again and yes, you get your 8 years of revenge, but he will have also altered the course of this country. He’s already broken down the balance of power between the three branches of government. A CORE ELEMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION! All it took was one morally corrupt businessman as president, a purely partisan twofaced senate leader, and 49 partisan followers.

Oh, you talked about humiliating? Pompeo’s Simpson’s tweet about sobbing Dems is perhaps the best self owned, foot in mouth I’ve seen in forever!

·
Registered
14,937 Posts
Tillis is unpopular in NC & just breaking yesterday.

"A new super PAC is spending $1.6 million on TV ads on behalf of Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Erica Smith, who lags far behind her main competitor in fundraising.
And based on the group’s media buyer, treasurer and other factors, it appears tied to Republicans."

Nefarious ain't they...

So yeah, they're running scared there already. I'd put Joni Ernst in the mix also. Iowa flipped 2 of the 3 (R) congressional seats to (D) last election (left with Steve King, who doesn't have any influence in the House.) She's lagging behind her challenger in fundraising and is upfront about her problem.

"Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) blamed demographic changes when she admitted that her reelection campaign is struggling.
During a radio interview with AMQC, Ernst was asked about a comment she made behind closed doors, in which she admitted she was one of the most vulnerable senators in the country."

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Probably THE best thing about eight years of Trump is that he will put one or two more justices on the Supreme Court, thus shaping it for the rest of our lives. THIS will be his enduring legacy, not all the stupid shit the corrupt main stream media feeds you guys. I can't wait for the most political of all justices to step down (RBG) once Trump is reelected.

The leftists ain't seen nothing yet. The "deplorables" are gonna show up in fucking masses in November. Fuck yeah.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I agree with you on that. Flip one more justice from liberal to conservative and the outlook of the country will change for a generation.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Oh, the GOP will not outvote the DEM’s. You need to win the same states as last time, but your not going to win MI or PA. Might even lose AZ. WI is yours.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I agree with you on that. Flip one more justice from liberal to conservative and the outlook of the country will change for a generation.
You are missing the point. Until the leftists succeed in letting illegals overrun the country, America is still a center-right country. All Trump is trying to do is preserve it just a bit longer before the leftists ruin it. And they will.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Oh, the GOP will not outvote the DEM’s. You need to win the same states as last time, but your not going to win MI or PA. Might even lose AZ. WI is yours.

Good luck.
You know what I call the debacle in Iowa? An inauspicious beginning.

Good luck. IMO, the silent majority will come out in full force in November. Even CNN (CNN!) is admitting that the election is Trump's to lose at this point.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
You know what I call the debacle in Iowa? An inauspicious beginning.

Good luck. IMO, the silent majority will come out in full force in November. Even CNN (CNN!) is admitting that the election is Trump's to lose at this point.
And Trump wasn’t supposed to win in the first place. They are more registered Democrats than Republicans. The larger the turnout, the more it benefits the Democrats.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
And Trump wasn’t supposed to win in the first place. They are more registered Democrats than Republicans. The larger the turnout, the more it benefits the Democrats.
I agree, he wasn't supposed to win.....but he did, by the most narrow margins in key states that Hillary ignored in all of her hubris. My point is, with all the sheer hatred displayed by your party toward Trump the tepid turnout (voter numers) in IA is NOT a good sign for the donks.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Yes, but context is important. Voter turnout fell FAR short of 2008, which is where Dems need it to be going forward.

Good try.
No, Dems don’t need to perform that well. 2012 numbers are enough. In fact, just need MI, PA, and NC. That’s all it takes. All three states that have gone blue in 2018.

·
Registered
14,937 Posts
In the last state-wide elections Kansas, Wisconsin, & Michigan flipped governorships from (R) to (D.) Pennsylvania (D) held their governorship. 77,000 votes in three states won for The Appresident. Let's enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
In the last state-wide elections Kansas, Wisconsin, & Michigan flipped governorships from (R) to (D.) Pennsylvania (D) held their governorship. 77,000 votes in three states won for The Appresident. Let's enjoy the ride.
Reading your posts, knowing how you are defined by politics, makes the anticipation for November 2020 even more delicious for me. Seriously, man, what are you going to do when Trump gets reelected by a wide margin? I am being quite serious. It is been a historically horrific week for the Dems, with the IA debacle, another loss (impeachment) and the continued great economic numbers that just came out. The leftists (formerly known as the Democratic party) cannot afford many more weeks like the one they just had.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Well, seeing the disaster that is the Dem primarys, I can understand you guys ducking for cover. It looks like Komrad Bernie may be your nominee this time, no Clinton machine to crush him like a grape.

Trump will utterly DESTROY Komrad Bernie. I mean DESTROY.

Tastey. I love it.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
It's hard to predict what will happen this election cycle. The Obama economy keeps chugging along, despite the ongoing attempts on its life by the crazy policies and policy shifts we have had for the last few years. The economy should boost Trump, although I'm still not convinced the economy will hold up through the end of 2020. There are too many mixed signals, but then that's been going on for a while. So who knows.

Fewer people have access to healthcare. That seems to make Republicans happy for some reason. Trump claims he's protecting access, but his administration is doing the opposite. It's pure speculation to say whether the voting public is smart enough to figure this out.

I don't know about anybody else, but my tax rate went up a bit. That's not going to help the economy if it's across the board. People who expected a refund won't get what they thought, and people who owe will owe more. That takes money out of the system at an unfortunate time.

Sure, the brownshirts in the Senate, led by Moscow Mitch let the perp off. That doesn't mean he's not guilty, nor does it mean he learned anything. I expect that Susan Collins is done for due to her vote. Trump will strut and boast, but he does that even though he's got nothing to boast about. As far as other places the GOP might have issues, I fully expect all kinds of shenanigans. The GOP has long whined that the Democrats do this or that, when in fact they are the people who are doing it. So it goes.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Well, seeing the disaster that is the Dem primarys, I can understand you guys ducking for cover. It looks like Komrad Bernie may be your nominee this time, no Clinton machine to crush him like a grape.

Trump will utterly DESTROY Komrad Bernie. I mean DESTROY.

Tastey. I love it.
Lol,

A monkey with a pile of shit in both hands can beat Trump. Why do you think he’s working so hard to cheat in the election?

This is the group you need to look at. Non college educated white women. 64% voted for Trump. He’s not going to carry that in 2020.

101 - 120 of 352 Posts