Sport Bikes banner

501 - 518 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Amp, if you watch closely you can see the exact moment Dr. Birx soul got crushed.
Dude!

That was so bad. I had herd the comments a bunch of times so adding the curb your enthusiasm song had me in tears. I only saw her look down but like you said, look closely and you can see just how badly her spirit is crushed.

·
Registered
623 Posts
He has always been a laughingstock so nothing has changed. The problem is, as it was in 2016, we dont Have a more viable option, Gop or dnc.

·
Registered
12,135 Posts
If our talking yam won't speak, nobody can! View attachment 248005
And now, in another zag, it's bag on. Maybe. The orange guppy is completely out of control. He can't bluster it away, he can't just watch TV, he can't go play golf, and his stupidity blows up in his face. If it wasn't such a serious problem for the nation, I would be enjoying watching him melt down. I feel no sympathy for that asshole whatsoever. He can spend the rest of his life being a pompous, loudmouthed loser, so long as he is gone on January 20. Actually, I hope he lives to see himself regarded as the absolutely worst, failed president in this country's history. Worse than Carter, worse than US Grant, worse than Hoover. It would be tough to be regarded as poorly as Hoover, but he's on his way there. He deserves it.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Gonna be a GREAT week....country is reopening for business. Too bad you leftist swine couldn't keep it shut down till November 3rd...

501 - 518 of 518 Posts