Sport Bikes banner

481 - 500 of 518 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Haters are gonna hate.

Your hero Nancy has been relaxing her Mansion overlooking San Francisco Bay with her $25,000 refrigerators while the average American lose their jobs. You poor imbecile....

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ooooooo almost 15,000 posts. Someone must be a government employee in VA with too much time on his hands. Hmmmm...

·
Registered
15,113 Posts
lets see 5760 days 14,967 post would be 2.5 post per day. 125 posts in 28 days would be 4.4 posts....who's the Fed now, bitch?

Speaking of sex with a daughter.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Must be a Freudian slip on your part, who said anything about a Fed? You really truly are an imbecile.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ha somebody got busted LOL. Don't make me call your gubbermint supervisor letting him know you are spewing left-wing garbage while teleworking

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Oh My Lanta

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs,” Trump continued.

“It would be interesting to check that. That you’re gonna have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me, so we’ll see.”

If I was Dr. Birx, I would quit after he said let’s bring light INSIDE the body.

As of 9PM est.

US - 886k infected, 50k have died. 30k new confirmed cases in past 24 hours.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I enjoy watching blue, so-called progressive States choke on their own bile at this point. they have been completely reckless in over-promising and under-delivering on public pensions and taxing their citizenry literally out of existence. do they really believe these kinds of reckless policies will not come home to roost? enjoy licking the mossy side of Trump's ballsack trying to get federal dollars you greedy cretans LOL

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
I suggest that MAGA hat types conduct Lysol drinking and injecting experiments on themselves if they think the orange guppy has a good idea. Or huff Lysol. Or bleach or whatever the orange guppy is pushing today.

Sane, intelligent people won't be doing the kinds of stupid things the orange guppy suggests. Even the orange guppy surely won't.

481 - 500 of 518 Posts