Sport Bikes banner

201 - 220 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
11,988 Posts
Amp, tinkie wink is a blistering idiot. Ignore him. Trolls need attention. He doesn't get enough attention in mommy's basement so he stirs up people online like the big tough guy he is. The more of us who ignore him, the better off we will all be.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Wait a minute!

Do you understand understand the following:

1) There is a virus that kills 1.2 in every 100
2) the Virus can be transmitted by coming within 6 feet of an infected person
3) Many Infected people show no symptoms and infect other people without the virus

Please explain yourself if you believe any of the above to not be true.

People are dying! And Right wingers concerned about the economy want to tell people, we need to go back to work, go back to school, go out and buy stuff. I’m working from home, and tired of being in the house. Yes I’d love to go out and buy stuff. But is my life worth it?

And when a leftist gets upset and speaks out about how poor of a decisions it is to act like this ain’t happening, you call it venom?

Come on dude, stop it.

People are dying! My brother in law is in the hospital on a ventilator for oxygen. Let’s get real with this situation.
Wait....what? Gaolee just wished COVID on all GOP'ers.....and you are defending him???? Please tell me you are better than this....because I actually believe you are. Don't lose your humanity while arguing politics, man. Gaolee is a loser who tries to get others to ignore me, because he knows he can't argue anything without trying to get his opponent banned or silenced. Why do you think he keeps posting that you should put me on ignore? He is weak minded and feeble, and after his wishing COVID on Republicans, he is a despicable piece of shit.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Wait....what? Gaolee just wished COVID on all GOP'ers.....and you are defending him???? Please tell me you are better than this....because I actually believe you are. Don't lose your humanity while arguing politics, man. Gaolee is a loser who tries to get others to ignore me, because he knows he can't argue anything without trying to get his opponent banned or silenced. Why do you think he keeps posting that you should put me on ignore? He is weak minded and feeble, and after his wishing COVID on Republicans, he is a despicable piece of shit.
I don’t put people on ignore. And I don’t wish Covid on anyone.

But I am tired of GOPers telling people everything is okay. We can go back to work, and school. Or saying grandparents should be willing to catch it to save the economy for their grand kids. Now, if you out there saying shit like that, and other dumb shot, don’t catch it.

See where I’m coming from?

·
Registered
4,161 Posts

But I am tired of GOPers telling people everything is okay. We can go back to work, and school. Or saying grandparents should be willing to catch it to save the economy for their grand kids. Now, if you out there saying shit like that, and other dumb shot, don’t catch it.

Yes, I totally get that. I for one want to err on the side of saftey, for sure. But then, I have my job and am working from home, so that is easy for me to say. Trump obviously wants "his" economy to get back on track, because he knows a healthy economy aswill get him reelected. I don't give a shit about his election chances, I just want this country to weather the storm with as few fatalities as humanly possible. The other day I went to the barber shop and got a haicut, and the barber told me they were closing later that day. I gave her a $20 tip, just to do my little part to help her out.

Don't let the politcal rhetoric out of Washington throw you. Most of us are very reasonable.

BTW, I hope your BIL makes it thruough ok!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Ha,

This is not a Dem Bill, According to Trump he killed the Monday bill so this is obviously what he wants.

The economy needs to slow down before it will speed up. We can do this over a two week period where everyone does their part, or the more people out walking around, the longer the economy is going to suffer. We can do the this hard way or we can do this the easy way.

The choice is yours.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Ha,

This is not a Dem Bill, According to Trump he killed the Monday bill so this is obviously what he wants.

The economy needs to slow down before it will speed up. We can do this over a two week period where everyone does their part, or the more people out walking around, the longer the economy is going to suffer. We can do the this hard way or we can do this the easy way.

The choice is yours.
I'm pretty sure Trump did not want 35 million dollars for the Kennedy Center, lol.

In my family we are all hunkering down and doing our part. My wife works in a hospital so she has to go in, but other than that we just want to get thru this. I think it is better to face the butt pain on the front end versus trying to half-ass it and send people back to work just to get sick. Either way, there is no easy way.

·
Registered
11,988 Posts

Yes, I do. I only have one person on ignore, and he earned it by being obnoxiously, willfully ignorant. Ignoring facts and logic just to be a PITA while spouting discredited talking points makes a person not worth the time of day.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Yes, I do. I only have one person on ignore, and he earned it by being obnoxiously, willfully ignorant. Ignoring facts and logic just to be a PITA while spouting discredited talking points makes a person not worth the time of day.
What Will meant to say was that he put me on ignore, because he could not argue his assertions effectively, and he tried to get all his leftist "friends" to do the same. That is what happens when you reside in an echo chamber and do not tolerate other's opinions. So much for tolerance!

·
Registered
14,929 Posts
Lee, how about this example of "bringing out the best in us"

"Twitter temporarily locked the account of The Federalist Wednesday after the conservative opinion site published a piece, written by a dermatologist based in Oregon, that proposed the deliberate spread of the coronavirus in order to boost immunity to the disease.

The op-ed, penned by Dr. Douglas Perednia, proposed an “outside the box” solution to the current pandemic that flies in the face of advice from experts, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, who are urging social distancing.

Perednia wrote that a “controlled infection” — modeled after the “chickenpox parties” of the last century — is the measure that should be considered.

A Controlled Voluntary Infection (CVI) “involves allowing people at low risk for severe complications to deliberately contract COVID-19 in a socially and medically responsible way so they become immune to the disease,” the doctor wrote.

“It is time to think outside the box and seriously consider a somewhat unconventional approach to COVID-19: controlled voluntary infection,” The Federalist wrote in a now-removed tweet linking to the op-ed.
Twitter initially added a warning to the link stating that the post might be “unsafe.”

Then, according to a Twitter spokesperson, “the account was temporarily locked for violating the Twitter Rules regarding COVID-19.”

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Twink,

Speech is not free. There can be a deadly social cost. It’s one of the core differences between liberals and conservatives.

Don’t believe me, ask Gabby Giffords.

You can’t push free speech like that then hide behind the 1st amendment and GOP bullshit personal responsibility.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Twink,

Speech is not free. There can be a deadly social cost. It’s one of the core differences between liberals and conservatives.

You can’t push free speech like that then hide behind the 1st amendment and GOP bullshit personal responsibility.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Twink,

So GOP can censor leftist bullshit??

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
So GOP can censor leftist bullshit??
Whoa, you new! Welcome to the conversation.

Um, no,

Don’t yell fire in a crowded theater - people might get trampled running out.

Don’t post on a social media site where you got x million followers the name of a congresswoman with a gun crosshairs over the name. - a congress woman might get shot in the head at point blank range

And don’t tell people nothing is wrong, it’s okay to go and interact with people to save the economy because your re election depends on it when there’s a virus going around that’s infects thousand and killed 930 on the span of 10 days. - people may catch that virus and die, but before they die they infect 5 more people.

There is a cost to irresponsible speech.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Whoa, you new! Welcome to the conversation.

Um, no,

Don’t yell fire in a crowded theater - people might get trampled running out.

Don’t post on a social media site where you got x million followers the name of a congresswoman with a gun crosshairs over the name. - a congress woman might get shot in the head at point blank range

And don’t tell people nothing is wrong, it’s okay to go and interact with people to save the economy because your re election depends on it when there’s a virus going around that’s infects thousand and killed 930 on the span of 10 days. - people may catch that virus and die, but before they die they infect 5 more people.

There is a cost to irresponsible speech.

Stop posting crap you know is not true. Palin had NOTHING to do with Gifford's shooting.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

Stop posting crap you know is not true. Palin had NOTHING to do with Gifford's shooting.
OMG!

See, this is what I’m talking about. Palin had nothing to do with Gifford’s huh? She did get shot in the head after a crosshairs were put on her didn’t she?

I can’t, not tonight.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
OMG!

See, this is what I’m talking about. Palin had nothing to do with Gifford’s huh? She did get shot in the head after a crosshairs were put on her didn’t she?

I can’t, not tonight.
You are not being rational. I just posted a NEW YORK TIMES piece admitting they erred in trying to assign some level of culpabiliity to Palin on that matter.....the New York Times for Christsake! And your response is "I can't, not tonight?."

You are right about one thing: You can't.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a partisian hack, and nothing else matters to you. You accept no facts that don't fit your biased narrative.

Sorry bro, done with you. Take care thru this troubling time.

·
Registered
11,988 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Ah, so we have another teflon reactionary. Irresponsible words do not have consequences. Got it.
1) You are reading my posts, just as I was saying all along, as you claimed you had me on "ignore".

2) Do you actually dispute the information in the link I posted, or is your post just more cyber diahrerra that says absolutely nothing?

3) Who said irresponsible words do not have consequences?

I await your intelligent response with great anticipation.

201 - 220 of 287 Posts