Sport Bikes banner

181 - 200 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Laughable, BD. Laughable. Meanwhile, your leftist pals in the U.S. Senate are committing career suicide holding up help for American people and businesses because of trying to get completely UNRELATED shit passed like the airlines carbon footprint, unlimited power for labor unions and other progressive nonsense. Pelosi and Shumer have completely lost their minds, and American WILL REMEMBER.

·
Registered
11,988 Posts
The Chinese didn't lift their restrictions too early tho. John Hopkins reported 130 new Chinese cases yesterday. We got 7,800 new ones. We're gonna get the gold medal in this event with our Appresident running this shitshow daily.
I guess we will see. Italy has things shut down pretty well, and they are still having a problem. It seems to be tapering just ever so slightly. I'll take that and say thank you for a ray of hope.

In the mean time, the orange guppy is burning through what little credibility he has left. He's a walking, talking advertisement for electing Joe Biden every time he appears.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
You are really remarkable. You lay NO BLAME at the feet of the Chinese, yet you blame Trump for this virus they sent our way. Wow, simply wow. Bernie Sanders tried the same approach, (protecting the Chinese) and how has it worked out for him?

Seriously man, why are you not laying any culpability at the feet of the corrupt, dishonest Chinese Communist government?
Why?

Because the President's primary job it to protect the American public. And if the Chinese are corrupt and dishonest, why would you eliminate your resources, you need your own people in China to tell you the truth. AND, He's not even listening to his own advisers when they had more time. Two or three weeks makes a difference when it comes to a communicable virus that is spread by human contact.

“I know, but what do you want me to do?” replied Fauci.

“I mean, seriously, Jon, let’s get real, what do you want me to do?”

China initially attempted to cover up the spread of the virus, but by
<<<<<Jan. 10>>>>>
researchers there had made the sequence of the virus public.

Despite receiving intelligence briefings on the dangers of the potential spread,
<<<<<<<<<<<<Trump spent WEEKS downplaying it.>>>>>>>>>>>>
“Most everyone thinks that you’re doing a remarkable job, but you’re standing there as the representative of truth and facts, but things are being said that aren’t true and aren’t factual,” said Cohen.
President Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci during a press conference. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

President Trump and Dr. Anthony Fauci during a press conference. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

“The way it happened,” Fauci explained, “is that after he made that statement [suggesting China could have revealed the discovery of the virus months earlier],

I told the appropriate people, it doesn’t comport, because two or three months earlier would have been September,” before the first cases even appeared.

“The next time they sit down with him and talk about what he’s going to say,

they will say, by the way, ‘Mr. President, be careful about this and don’t say that.

’ But I can’t jump in front of the microphone and push him down. OK, he said it.

Let’s try and get it corrected for the next time.”

When asked about the term “Chinese virus,”

which Trump uses to make a political point but many Americans consider offensive,

Fauci said he would never use it; scientists refer to “the novel coronavirus.”

But Fauci said Trump does listen to him.

“To [Trump’s] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens,” said Fauci.

“He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say.”

Now, I could have dropped that last line, but I choose to keep it in there. But actually it does not matter. Trump squandered weeks of response time, and is now trying to blame the Chinese for his slow response. Stop showing up to press conferences with a tan, and when people ask you what do you say to american's that are scared, try answering the question with some compassion.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
So now that Trump has recanted the idea that it’s China fault, who do you want to blame? Let me guess, it’s Obama’s and Clinton’s fault now?

"It is very important that we totally protect our Asian American community in the United States, and all around the world," Trump tweeted Monday evening. "They are amazing people, and the spreading of the Virus (...) is NOT their fault in any way, shape, or form. They are working closely with us to get rid of it. WE WILL PREVAIL TOGETHER!"

Anyone wonder why Trump made an about face on China? Well, he just realized that by blaming China and being the nasty bastard that he’s been wasn’t going to work. You can’t blame everybody AND be the hero of the day. Trump is now saying it’s nobody’s fault, but I’m here to be the strong WARTIME type leader we need. It’s an election year. He needs to turn this around. He was already going to lose. Weeks ago his administration said this was a 18 month ordeal, which I thought was odd of them to say. Now I get it

Two months of ignoring this is too long. The damage is done.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I love Donald Trump
We know, glad you joined the discussion, mean while we are efen doomed!!!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
WE CANNOT LET THE CURE BE WORSE THAN THE PROBLEM ITSELF. AT THE END OF THE 15 DAY PERIOD, WE WILL MAKE A DECISION AS TO WHICH WAY WE WANT TO GO!

The White House is apparently regretting letting medical experts handle a medical emergency.

As President Trump's top coronavirus doctor Anthony Fauci let on in weekend interviews, he's pleased Trump has actually listened to and taken his advice in fighting the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. But starting with a Sunday night tweet, Trump indicated he's taking back the helm from Fauci as soon as the CDC's recommended 15-day isolation period is over.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Relax. Breathe. We will come out of this stronger than ever. This crisis is brining out the best of our people, the worst in our politicians.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
So now that Trump has recanted the idea that it’s China fault, who do you want to blame? Let me guess, it’s Obama’s and Clinton’s fault now?

"It is very important that we totally protect our Asian American community in the United States, and all around the world," Trump tweeted Monday evening. "They are amazing people, and the spreading of the Virus (...) is NOT their fault in any way, shape, or form. They are working closely with us to get rid of it. WE WILL PREVAIL TOGETHER!"

Anyone wonder why Trump made an about face on China? Well, he just realized that by blaming China and being the nasty bastard that he’s been wasn’t going to work. You can’t blame everybody AND be the hero of the day. Trump is now saying it’s nobody’s fault, but I’m here to be the strong WARTIME type leader we need. It’s an election year. He needs to turn this around. He was already going to lose. Weeks ago his administration said this was a 18 month ordeal, which I thought was odd of them to say. Now I get it

Two months of ignoring this is too long. The damage is done.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Do you really care about how shitty a job China did? What matters most is what happened here.

JANUARY 10TH! Is when Trump knew. Did it stop the president from going to see the National Championship Game on the 13th No. Did it stop him from golfing, Nope. Did it stop him from going to Wisconsin on the 14th to campaigns against no one, No! Does it stop him from tanning every damn day, No again. See where I’m going here?

You know what else Trump knew, that if you force people to stay home for two months it would kill the economy. So he rolled the dice and tried to act like it wasn’t coming here. He was wrong and his ignorance for 6 weeks allowed this to spread like crazy. It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Do you really care about how shitty a job China did? What matters most is what happened here.

JANUARY 10TH! Is when Trump knew. Did it stop the president from going to see the National Championship Game on the 13th No. Did it stop him from golfing, Nope. Did it stop him from going to Wisconsin on the 14th to campaigns against nW are nopt
Did any one happen to check Trumps schedule yesterday, you know while the market was crashing last week, Donny boy went to Florida for the weekend. What sane president would leave DC while we are on the doorstep to not one but two national crisis. My 401k lost 13% since feb 1st. Can’t wait to see what today brings.
If your leftist pals will stop adding pork to the relief bill your 401K will quickly go up. Hell the market is up 8% today as I type this. Stop the blame game, we are lookiing forward, and this is not about stupid politics. America is built on our "can do" attitude, and we will come out of this much faster than your leftist media has you believing. Stop watching the Communist News Network, they want the country to fail so they can elect Joe Biden. JOE BIDEN!!!! LMAO

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
The reason we are where we are is that China lied about this virus and their inability to contain it. Period. Full stop. Dopey libs need to try to focus on how we flatten the curve of this virus, instead of trying to use it as a political tool to try to beat a President they hate. It won't work.....we WILL get thru this, and the economy WILL recover, much to the chagrin of said dopey liberals (see above).
Some things just never change. :)

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #192
You are really remarkable. You lay NO BLAME at the feet of the Chinese, yet you blame Trump for this virus they sent our way. Wow, simply wow. Bernie Sanders tried the same approach, (protecting the Chinese) and how has it worked out for him?

Seriously man, why are you not laying any culpability at the feet of the corrupt, dishonest Chinese Communist government?
Of course the Chinese are partially to blame for the spread of this virus but Christ, we are getting so much conflicting information from the Trump WH that, as usual, the public isn't sold on the seriousness of this pandemic. Just look at what's going on in Florida, with all those kids partying in the face of this thing. That may finally be changing but at what cost to people, their jobs, their companies, etc. Trump's been bullshitting his way through this thing and people are just about fed up......except for you, pal.

Meanwhile, in New York City...

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Bob, glad to see you are still with us (I mean that sincerely).

Lets bring some of the old asshats back in here. We are going to be treao political theater for the next seven months or so. :)

·
Registered
11,988 Posts
Ah, well. Look at the bright side. Stupid is a stupid does. Which means GOPers who want to deny everything are probably more likely to get COVID-19. And then die off. What's not to like? Yeah, that's a little uncharitable, but oh, well. We have heard enough venom from the right to not feel too bad about it. When it goes ripping through Missouri, I suspect the tune might change a bit. American Democracy survived the red scare. We will survive this. And we will survive the idiots. We are stronger as a nation than idiot trolls.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Ah, well. Look at the bright side. Stupid is a stupid does. Which means GOPers who want to deny everything are probably more likely to get COVID-19. And then die off. What's not to like? Yeah, that's a little uncharitable, but oh, well. We have heard enough venom from the right to not feel too bad about it. When it goes ripping through Missouri, I suspect the tune might change a bit. American Democracy survived the red scare. We will survive this. And we will survive the idiots. We are stronger as a nation than idiot trolls.
Venom from the right? Interesting assertion from a leftist like you who wishes COVID 19 infection on GOPers. Who spews Venom again? That's right....leftists. I wonder what is so bad in your life that makes you type vile posts like this. Get a grip man.

·
Registered
11,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Venom from the right? Interesting assertion from a leftist like you who wishes COVID 19 infection on GOPers. Who spews Venom again? That's right....leftists. I wonder what is so bad in your life that makes you type vile posts like this. Get a grip man.
Wait a minute!

Do you understand understand the following:

1) There is a virus that kills 1.2 in every 100
2) the Virus can be transmitted by coming within 6 feet of an infected person
3) Many Infected people show no symptoms and infect other people without the virus

Please explain yourself if you believe any of the above to not be true.

People are dying! And Right wingers concerned about the economy want to tell people, we need to go back to work, go back to school, go out and buy stuff. I’m working from home, and tired of being in the house. Yes I’d love to go out and buy stuff. But is my life worth it?

And when a leftist gets upset and speaks out about how poor of a decisions it is to act like this ain’t happening, you call it venom?

Come on dude, stop it.

People are dying! My brother in law is in the hospital on a ventilator for oxygen. Let’s get real with this situation.

181 - 200 of 287 Posts