Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once apon a time, I loved them nice sweet bunnies with their long ears and litle noses. I never could eat rabbit meat because I just could not eat a potential pet.

HOWEVER..... this night I'm riding home from a friends place, its about 0230 hours, no cars on the road, I relax.
Sudenly, a wild suicide monster mutated 1meter rabbit JUMPS out of the bushes with a burning american flag in his left pawn and a kuckle-duster on the other, and with a strange accent, which I recont as some east european kind of accent, screams "FOR MOTHER-RABBIT-HOLE !!!!!!".
So I was going about 50mph and this big motherf**king rabbit was way too big and too scary to just keep on riding just on him. I decide to try and evade this furrious monster rabbit guerrilla fighter. I trow the bike left, looks good, but then... I somehow loose the rear tire as I had to stear around it far to fast and I start falling down on my left side. I got it down quite soft so the bike is not scattered all over the road.
Wile sliding on the road I notice that I bang my helmet a bit, but not realy much of a problem with that. I jump up and scream some constant trows of "bad language", I look for that guerrilla rabbit but no sign of him... his plan worked out.
I look at the bike, and the pedal to change gears with has broken off. Ok, 5th gear is in there. So I had to clutch my self up to some torque in 5th gear and then ride on. While riding I start noticing the pain. Especialy, of course, my left knee but also my left hip and quite badly my left ring finger and right thumb. Because of the pain in my left knee I had to go on for 18km with streached out leg. Constantly roaring about stupid rabbits and just nonesence "words". I was doing this so loud that my throad hurts right now.

Well, and from now on I hate bunnies and I'm going to eat one tomorrow !!!
:angry

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to put up some pics tommorrow to.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
First time i read it I was like WTF, ok now the second time through, it is still strange, glad your ok, Spain must have some badass rabbits.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Those fu**ing rabbits. I hear it happens more than people realize. Glad your ok....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
WOW, even the carbon parts on my glowes look preaty ripped up. I just had some ice on my fingers and checked then, nothing broken.
My jacked looks allright, but it must have slipped up a bit when I fell and thats how I got it on my hip, I'll have to buy a better jacked soon.
My knee hurts, and its preaty swealled up but lucky I had, like allways, some strong jeans on. They didn't rip open.

It kind of looked like that... only MUCH BIGER and much FATTER

Attachments

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
Screw the rabbits. I just run stuff like that over with my bike. No need for swerving unless its a big dog or something.

Reminds me of a funy story though. I was at a party once and this guy had a pet rabbit in the corner of his living room. All the girls at the party were holding that thing, petting, and playing with it all night. I was getting a little jealous and annoyed. About the time I started wishing that I was that rabbit this girl goes in that guys room to use the bathroom and she sees 2 huge ass pythons. She figured out what that little rabbits purpose was and they all satrted freaking out, saying he was mean. The look on they're faces was hillarious. Through all the whining about how mean it was to feed his real pet, the drunk guy on the couch, who hadn't said a word all night and everyone thought was passed out, opens his eyes and says, "that looks like 4 perfectly good key chains to me."

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ Gasm: It was as big as a Dog !!!
and funny story :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts