Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im not sure bout the rest of you but i had a good time at the spot. Ryan started doin stand ups. Jerry was doin stand up on the rear pegs, and i finally started doin stoppies as well as finally getting my bike more then 2 feet off the ground. post up and let me know when were goin back.

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Tonight! :bananafu:

How late did you guys stay out last night? Stand-Ups are fun I did like 5 on the way home. I almost rode to work today to keep doing them.

Jess - Post up some pics!!! I have to see this shit!

·
Registered
177 Posts
i forgot to bring my camera to work but im gonna try to get them up here when i get off at 2

i think i left wawa at like 2? i dont remember. all i kno is i froze my ass off going home

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
defenitly stayed out til 2 adn i defenitly called out of work

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I'm tired as hell. I have class tonight but then I'll come out if anyone is riding. We need to find a new meeting spot besides wawa. I hate that place now. After bike night we should ban that joint.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we wer talkin bout that last night after u and jerry left. but we have to think of a place then. how bout the taco bell

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the one right up the street from wawa. its in the blockbuster and tweeter parkin lot

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
let me know when u want to hit up the spot again so i can grab the video camera

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
We could meet somewhere near festival area. Burger King, Arby's parking lots.

Not only am I a full blown squid I'm turning into a poser as well. I need some twisties STAT!!!!

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Good for us bad for everyone else. I'm fine with it.

I just sent Jerry a text message calling him a squid. He texted back "hahahaha". He loves it!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its only good for u 2 cause its five minutes from ur house. lets make it in perry hall some where right next to my house

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
blue04r6 said:
its only good for u 2 cause its five minutes from ur house. lets make it in perry hall some where right next to my house

You keep your bike up here anyway. REJECTED!!! :twofinger

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so, im just tryin to make a point. either way i have to drive to belair so reall could care less

1 - 20 of 26 Posts