Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had mentioned something to my coworkers yesterday at lunch about Brad's accident. Just a little bit ago my one of the guys I work with came in to my office and was talking about it because he saw it on the news last night. He was telling me about how Cory and Brad rode together. I was like I know, I know, but then he's like, well, since that whole group road together crazy like that they must of been a gang...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yep, I heard they all drive "rice grinders" and wear helmets and leather jackets.

p.s. Did you backhand this jackass?

:bsflag :hshot :flipa

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
We can expect a lot of this now that it's gotten so public. Everyone always seems to know what's best for us...ugh.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually its probably better if they think that it was a gang. Then they won't see the whole sportbiking population as bad, just those few guys.

But now of course, the Ruff Ryders will resurface because they are the OG sportbike gang in M L K, dig foo.

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
/DMX voice on

UHHH YEAAAAA
WHAT

SPORTBIKES

UHHH YEAAAAA

RIDE TILL I DIE

WHATTTT

rough RIDERS!!!

D

M

X

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/DMX voice off

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WaynesNside said:
This just seems to be a bad year for the bikes and people are going to be talking crazy.

Anyone have the stats for this year so far???
Actually they are real low compared to last year.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Someone posted an article that said 64 deaths at this point last year....40 so far this year.

Still 40 to many, but what cha gonna do? Shut em down and open up shop...woooo.woooo that's how Ruff Ryders roll. Stop drop......

Damnit song in head now!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think we all need to get busa's with spinners... that'll get us respect oh and more cowbell too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts