Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 3144 Posts

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Nice group. Is Beth short for Bethlehem, or did you mean Bath?

Is one of the guys named Mike with a R6? It looks like him in the one picture. Met him over at Cycle Gear on Lehigh Street, in Allentown.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice group. Is Beth short for Bethlehem, or did you mean Bath?

Is one of the guys named Mike with a R6? It looks like him in the one picture. Met him over at Cycle Gear on Lehigh Street, in Allentown.
yes that is Mike, our first 08 riding seasoning. we all meet up at sheetz on schoenersville rd in bethlehem.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Should have called me so I could dirty up the picture :lao

I tried to see if anyone was over at the Sheetz on MacArthur Rd. Thursday night, but 2 were just leaving as I got there. If you won't be offended by a rashed up bike, I'd be down for riding with you guys. My bud also has an 07 CBR600rr with 700 miles on it, who would love to ride. Little thing is only a tad slower than my 900RR, which I feel is disgustingly fast haha.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Post when you guys are meeting up. I can let you know what you look like from the back when I catch back up at the next light. :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Should have called me so I could dirty up the picture :lao

I tried to see if anyone was over at the Sheetz on MacArthur Rd. Thursday night, but 2 were just leaving as I got there. If you won't be offended by a rashed up bike, I'd be down for riding with you guys. My bud also has an 07 CBR600rr with 700 miles on it, who would love to ride. Little thing is only a tad slower than my 900RR, which I feel is disgustingly fast haha.[/QUOTE

All are welcome, feel free to stop in. Sheetz in Whitehall are dead, maybe today at 2:00 if the weather hold up.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
Keep posting up the dates for meetings at the Sheetz in bethlehem...

Cabana and I will show up one weekend...

I won't be back around for a month though...

~mikeym

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
I went to the Sheetz on MacArthur again at 2, nothing. Oh well, I had the backpack with so I went shopping for an oil change and a switch for my radiator fans.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
ur switching out the oil already?

I would have rode out the 15w-40... I used to run that in the connie... 98k and no problems

~mikeym

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
The 5W40 synth is rated for the 15w40 weight engines. IE, they don't carry the 15w40 synth anymore, or as far as I have read into it. Either way, I just feel better having the synth in a high performace engine, and the 15w40 only cost 8 bucks :)

Wish you had your bike down your way, I'd ride down so we could ride around and chill. Get my buddy To tag along as well. Either way, when school's up we need to work on my front forks, I also got some stuff to buff and polish the plastics on the bikes.

·
THE BIG CHEEZE
2,744 Posts
sounds good... i'll have to stop over at the house and chill...

did u get that link to that dude with the 97 fireblade?

~mikeym

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
Ya, I did, but I am more worried about affording tires and getting the inspection right now. 2 More weeks till I have the money to get tires, and then an inspection. Tires will be 300$ + installed...I need to get myself a tire machine.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
I guess we're just a bunch of "old farts" to these younger guys... :eek:
Come show us different then :)

Me and a Buddy are probably going to be riding Monday night, if anyone wants to meet up. We can meet at the Sheetz on Schoenersville. It'll be chilly-er than this recent streak of great weather, but the only Days I can ride with him is Mondays since our schedules conflict.

Forcast is low 50's which is still bearable. I ride 40's with Summer gear, just some Long John's and a hoody underneath the perf jacket :)

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
I guess we're just a bunch of "old farts" to these younger guys... :eek:
No love. I would have thought Mike and Levi would keep us in mind.

·
SV650 WEEEEEEEE
2,680 Posts
No love. I would have thought Mike and Levi would keep us in mind.
Haha, you know it's not like that Dan :) Bring the Aprilia out Monday night (if you can, weather permitting as well) and you can meet my bud Vince, he's crazy. Has the 07 CBR I was telling you about at Blockbuster.

1 - 20 of 3144 Posts