Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Child labor at it's finest.... Damn...... I need to find me a woman and have a ton of kids strictly to clean my bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,240 Posts
hahahaha! kids rawk... cant get um to clean their rooms, but to clean Mommy or Daddies bike.. WOOHOOO!! they even involve the neighborhood kids...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Nevrsumr22 said:
looks like a good way for a kid get a trip to the ER. :twofinger What is holding that bike up anyway?
One of those is my kid, so you can be sure it was solid. FYI Firemarshall Bill, it's called a centerstand, and it's on a big piece of plywood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Child labor at it's finest.... Damn...... I need to find me a woman and have a ton of kids strictly to clean my bike.
You have a ton of kids you won't be able to afford the bike. :cry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
646 Posts
93FZR1K said:
You have a ton of kids you won't be able to afford the bike. :cry
NO NO NO. its not about your own kids, its about making great friends with the neighbors kids...a little ice cream here, video games there. and all of a sudden you can even get them to clean the siding on your house, let alone your bike or car.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,018 Posts
f2Benny--that is cute!! Which one is your little man?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RSixxygrl said:
f2Benny--that is cute!! Which one is your little man?
My girl is the blondie with the ponytail by the front fairing. I'll try to get one that she's featured in later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Yeah it's all nice until their imagination kicks in and they start pretending to fill it up with gas by putting the water hose in the exhaust.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,759 Posts
sinkaras said:
Yeah it's all nice until their imagination kicks in and they start pretending to fill it up with gas by putting the water hose in the exhaust.

HAHAHA, Oh man that would suck.

I am sure F2Benny was close by though, he woulda stopped it before it happened
 

·
F-You and Yourspace!
Joined
·
799 Posts
AHAHAHA! Thats great. When I get home, the kids are going straight to work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
380 Posts
Way to put the little monsters to work!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
758 Posts
Awww they are just too cute
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,266 Posts
its not about your own kids, its about making great friends with the neighbors kids...a little ice cream here, video games there
--Hey, it worked for John Wayne Gacy, maybe it'll work for you too.........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,922 Posts
TheSollyLama said:
--Hey, it worked for John Wayne Gacy, maybe it'll work for you too.........
Damn! I don't think that's appropriate here!!! :boid












But then, I'm afraid of clown suits in crawl spaces.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top