Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode the FZ6 for the first time today and I loved it ,but have a few tiny complaints. When riding the bike ,I seem to slide foward and its abit uncomfortable on the nuts.Any solutions, besides hacking them off?? Also what kind of tool do I need, to get the grips off and replace them?(the tool to take off the big "bolts" on the ends of the handlebar?
Thank you.

)

·
Registered
858 Posts
Kpetrey said:
I rode the FZ6 for the first time today and I loved it ,but have a few tiny complaints. When riding the bike ,I seem to slide foward and its abit uncomfortable on the nuts.Any solutions, besides hacking them off?? Also what kind of tool do I need, to get the grips off and replace them?(the tool to take off the big "bolts" on the ends of the handlebar?
Thank you.

)
Make sure there no armor all or anything like that on the seat, you could also always shave the seat some to give it a better dip toward the rear.
Need a 8mm hex socket or a allen wrench to remove the handle bar ends.
As for removing the grips I prefer the air compressor and the slip right off no chance of cutting yourself or the throttle up and also use it to put them back on simple as it gets. I posted pics a while back I am sure if you do a search on grips you could find it maybe.
Oh and :welcome to the board......
Okay save the new guy some searching time :lol
http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=271122

1 - 2 of 2 Posts