Sport Bikes banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go Ladies, and Pussy Posse members......

Attachments

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
awesome awesome...bring 'em on, we can handle them (maybe) :D...damn, I got to lose my contacts more often so I can get close to the screen!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Aww Darren aren't you Mr. GQ

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Thanks for the pics!! whoo hoo...nice...an English man...:) Love the accent!!

Kudos on the bike too!! R6s RAWK!!!!!!!

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ludicrous said:
Hawwtttt... need I say more? (Was talking about the bike, btw. :D)

HaHaHaHa you know you want my GQ style LMAO

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
shortyali0369 said:
Uh oh UK, hawt bike and pretty good looking yourself for an old guy (JK), now we are definately gonna have to meet up and go riding hehe

Well you can always find me at the officially cool meeting point..... Starbucks on Hwy 100 and Greenfield........ We dont do Gas Stations or Mall parking lots LMAO

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thats right we do the gas station fill up before we get there. and drink yummy coffee till we can't nemore or ride if we have somewhere to go

·
Registered
556 Posts
snoflk said:
Thats right we do the gas station fill up before we get there. and drink yummy coffee till we can't nemore or ride if we have somewhere to go
Or have to pee so much you can't really ride anywhere? :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well, I'll say YUNNY!!!!!!! about time! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... very sexy!!

or and I will excuse that you bought that at Hoffmans.. :lol better then Sportland.. :lol frik'n Milwaukee stealerships!!

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
japbike said:
Well, I'll say YUNNY!!!!!!! about time! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... very sexy!!

or and I will excuse that you bought that at Hoffmans.. :lol better then Sportland.. :lol frik'n Milwaukee stealerships!!

Hoffmans what are you talking about girl, thats where I work, not a "bike dealership" it's an extreme sports store, windsurfing, snowboarding, kiteboarding, skateboarding, Wakeboarding, we just bought the "Bike shop" next door so now we do "Bikes" too, the "pedal" kind LOL

Note I'm "Sporty" I do all of the above except Skate, by bones cant take that anymore........... Damn I'm looking even more attactive now huh...... "Sporty Spice" LMAO..... whoa I just made myself a spice girl....... ok "hey boys" arrrrrrrrrrrgh the desparation in me....... :eek:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I think UK is pulling our legs.... I think his "ride" is actually the red, white & blue one in the background of the 1st picture. :D

·
Registered
832 Posts
You know I didn't even think he knew how to ride. Every time I'd go to our meeting place he was there on his bike and we'd ask him to come along he'd say no thanks, and stick around there when we'd drive by again he'd be gone I was thinking he had someone drive the bike there and bring it back for him. But then I got him to come out now thats all you hear from him worse then a woman I tell ya

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ludicrous said:
I think UK is pulling our legs.... I think his "ride" is actually the red, white & blue one in the background of the 1st picture. :D
Nope thats one of my employee's, though I am thinking of getting one too, Old School Vespa's rule........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.