Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wish I was that cop :chair

Seriously though the guy in the cowboy hat took one in the kisser and backed off. Thats more of a man than I would of been

·
Registered
691 Posts
That cop would have been taking 2 guys to jail because if I took a cheap shot like that I would have to be pulled off that guy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Godfather, time to move another post to the correct forum.

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
Wow. What kind of Texas republican gets popped in the mouth by a saw-off, fatassed democrat and not fight back? hell, i'm a Democrat and i'd have beat the hell out of him.

i bet he was a Nader fan in Man gear.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hahah! must be a man thing.... Gotts love politics....

·
Registered
95 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Funny, I was thinking that what we learned here is that liberals march without hoods on. ;)
Please tell me that you are not implying that I am a KKK hood wearing Republican!!! That is a very Racist statement!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,884 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
So now you are calling all Republicans bigots!!! You have some fucking nerve, since I am African American you PUNK!!!!!! So STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Jim! You have assumed that since I am a Republican, I am also caucasian! Wrong!! I hope you do some quick back pedaling ot save your ass!!! Also, don't assume since I am from Texas that I some Hillbilly. That was very ignorant of you to make assumptions, very ignorant!!

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
TX35 said:
So now you are calling all Republicans bigots!!! You have some fucking nerve, since I am African American you PUNK!!!!!! So STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Blow me. (56 to follow)

the Repub party is the first choice of most all bigots
Didn't say Repubs were all bigots. I said all bigots would choose the Repub party over the Democratic Party. I stand by the assertion (acknowledging the risk of overgeneralization.)

So are you saying that your typical bigot would choose the Democratic party, given a choice of the two? C'mon. Be honest. Though I see why you'd be embarassed by the company you keep.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts