Sport Bikes banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Cyrus Buelton said:
I doubt if you bored the 620 you would get all that much performance for the money.
Actually someone I know did the Ferraci kit and picked up a bunch of power. When it comes time I'll see what my options are in terms of available piston sizes and what I can either bore out the stock jugs out to or what is available to replace them. I haven't looked into it really yet as I'll need to put aside a good size budget first if I want to do anything worthwhile.
And no, building up a 620 is not going to be the biggest bang for the buck I can do but depending on what I do it might be pretty unique.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Actually someone I know did the Ferraci kit and picked up a bunch of power. When it comes time I'll see what my options are in terms of available piston sizes and what I can either bore out the stock jugs out to or what is available to replace them. I haven't looked into it really yet as I'll need to put aside a good size budget first if I want to do anything worthwhile.
And no, building up a 620 is not going to be the biggest bang for the buck I can do but depending on what I do it might be pretty unique.
Nicely put,some like to just hand over a cheque and ride others like to make a bike there own:cheersive been chucking time and money into an old V-twin for years,best bang for buck? no idea but what i do know is it certainly stands out amongst the endless sea of off the shelf bikes that surround it,isnt that what motorcycling is all about...

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
2015 monster 1200s w 2500mi on her in Dec now 5800mi

Came with
Full Termi exhaust
Ducabike rearsets
Cox rad guard
LED headlight
Competition werkes fender elim
DP tailights

I've added
Ducabike frame plugs
Ducabike pass pegs
Rizome frame sliders
Rizoma bar end mirrors
Carbon fiber bits from carbonworld.de

20161217_164106.jpg 20170121_093154.jpg 20170120_235100.jpg 20170113_043834.jpg 20170113_043850.jpg

·
Registered
13 Posts
@RACER X
If you're referring to the Panigale...heck no. I don't mess around with mother nature. :)
The angle and the shade makes it seem that way. Here's another shot next to Ducati's marketing photo:

Attachments

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Today’s ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Another day another ride