Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Nice rides guys. Some I had not seen yet.

·
Registered
217 Posts
motogpfan said:
I believe there is a sticker on the fork of your bike that might need to be removed

Nah, I have not been kicked off.:neener

I was thinking of putting the sticker you gave me in its place.

·
Registered
136 Posts

'96 M900 that is nomore thanks to a bluehair:cry

'65 Honda Superhawk

'66 Honda Superhawk Race bike I run in AHRMA 350GP

current projects but no picts:
'75 Bultaco Sherpa
'70 Moto Guzzi Ambasturd
'82 Honda MB5 50cc street racer

·
Registered
421 Posts
305, i got a couple questions for you... 1) What is in the beer containers and 2) Where did you find that oil cooler on your Monster? I Used to see ones like that at my old work where we built open wheeled race cars for the toyota atlantic series.. except they were flat black and i always thought they would look bad ass on my bike.

edit: great bikes by the way, sorry about your misfortune with the old person... that was a cool bike.

·
Registered
136 Posts
CliveS2R said:
305, i got a couple questions for you... 1) What is in the beer containers and 2) Where did you find that oil cooler on your Monster? I Used to see ones like that at my old work where we built open wheeled race cars for the toyota atlantic series.. except they were flat black and i always thought they would look bad ass on my bike.

edit: great bikes by the way, sorry about your misfortune with the old person... that was a cool bike.
The oil cooler came stock from Bologna. The beer containers are catch cans for the crankcase breathers.

·
Registered
421 Posts
How long before you graduate to a cane?

·
Registered
136 Posts
CliveS2R said:
How long before you graduate to a cane?
Not sure really. I still may need another graft(had 3 already) but I wont know until the 26th when I go back in. They got me in a cast that I cant put any pressure on.

·
Registered
421 Posts
305racer said:
Not sure really. I still may need another graft(had 3 already) but I wont know until the 26th when I go back in. They got me in a cast that I cant put any pressure on.
Well yeah... your foot looks to be in pieces still. Shifting foot too.

Suck. Well when you need a cane let me know.. i have one that i wont be using much longer. Its called a Bubba Stik and its a great cudgel/walking stick.

·
Registered
136 Posts
CliveS2R said:
Well yeah... your foot looks to be in pieces still. Shifting foot too.

Suck. Well when you need a cane let me know.. i have one that i wont be using much longer. Its called a Bubba Stik and its a great cudgel/walking stick.
Naw it's me brakin foot so I got off lucky. Thanks for the offer on the cane I may take you up on it as I cant see payin an inflated price through the doc office. You got a bum leg to?

·
Registered
421 Posts
305racer said:
Naw it's me brakin foot so I got off lucky. Thanks for the offer on the cane I may take you up on it as I cant see payin an inflated price through the doc office. You got a bum leg to?
Yeah, i lowsided on a left turn and broke my fibula in 3 places. I have a titanium plate and 8 screws holding it together now. This was just over 2 months ago and im already walkin around and riding, so i cant imagine ill need the cane too much longer. Just let me know, i love it. Takes some getting used to because of its shape, but its the best looking cane ive ever seen. Chrome handle with a black shaft.

Hes one bad motha... SHUCHYOMOUF

·
Registered
136 Posts
CliveS2R said:
Yeah, i lowsided on a left turn and broke my fibula in 3 places. I have a titanium plate and 8 screws holding it together now. This was just over 2 months ago and im already walkin around and riding, so i cant imagine ill need the cane too much longer. Just let me know, i love it. Takes some getting used to because of its shape, but its the best looking cane ive ever seen. Chrome handle with a black shaft.

Hes one bad motha... SHUCHYOMOUF
Damn thats some quick healin ya did!
I hit the 3 month mark yesterday and woulda been walkin around if I didnt have so much tissue loss.

·
Registered
421 Posts
305racer said:
Damn thats some quick healin ya did!
I hit the 3 month mark yesterday and woulda been walkin around if I didnt have so much tissue loss.
Yeah... i saw the pictures. Gnar gnar. Well, if you think you can use it, let me know about the cane. Im takin off right now because i need to get some work done.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts