Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems like a lot of threads get jacked when Spoon posts and people asking what they want of him. So I am just going start a new one.

Spoon, let me know if you get any size 40 jackets in and I will try to swing by and see how the size fits. Unless you think that 42 was good enough. Then I'll look to see about you getting me the size for the AS Stunts Red here soon.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
ummm no, this is too easy and not as much fun...

·
Registered
617 Posts
Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Fucking sweet!!!

I will have a full writeup probably tonight :D

-Spooner

·
Registered
617 Posts
Dude, there was some serious tail there!! Valvoline Emgo Suzuki, Arclight, among other big teams were in attendance, and I swear, Alabama has some nice honies runnin around!! Dude, the nurses at the hospital were making me sweat lol!

-Spooner

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Spooner said:
Dude, there was some serious tail there!! Valvoline Emgo Suzuki, Arclight, among other big teams were in attendance, and I swear, Alabama has some nice honies runnin around!! Dude, the nurses at the hospital were making me sweat lol!

-Spooner
Hospital? Did you biff it?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Very, Fucking sweet!!!
Damn Dawg how long did that take to type. :eek:

And you did get pics of my type of hunnies right? :twofinger

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
zts gixx said:
Hospital? Did you biff it?

yeah whats up with hostpital man? :confused:

and he better not have been takin pics of your type of honies stace :spank

·
Registered
987 Posts
gixerking said:
yeah whats up with hostpital man? :confused:

and he better not have been takin pics of your type of honies stace :spank

Looks like the lets not jack other threads got jacked.

Briar better known as the man with no feer crashed and woke up in the hospital with a broken wrist. He got pretty shaken up but is pretty much OK from what I hear. Better on that track but he is talking like he is out. Was he pissed of he wasn't going faster and pushed it a too hard again?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Haha, sorry to scare anyone-no I was with briar in the hospital. He was trying to catch our friend David from Atlanta and went down in the last turn. Nobody knows what happened exactly-I was 3 riders behind him but all I saw was the sparks and him knocked out sliding on the track... He is pretty freaked out since he couldn't remember barely anything from the weekend, but he has most of his memory back. Obviously he rung his bell quite well-you should see his helmet!! Remember kiddos-wear your gear!

The guy he was chasing crashed on the restart and broke his collar bone-he was taken out in the horeshoe..bad luck for some of the crew :( It was both of thier's 2nd crash of the weekend.

-Spooner

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:( man glad everyone is ok.

when you say "talkin like he is out" do you mean he is talking about giving up riding?

·
Registered
617 Posts
gixerking said:
:( man glad everyone is ok.

when you say "talkin like he is out" do you mean he is talking about giving up riding?
Like giving up racing :eek:

He will be getting married in about a month and will have two kids and a wife to support-he is a ups guy so if he breaks bones he can't work...

-Spooner

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:( maybe things will change given some time

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i would like to think it will change, but I don't think so. He really seems serious about it. Which is too bad, but it is only a decision he can make for himself. If he feels it is right, then...ya know what i mean. I think everyone one of us has had a moment where we questioned waht the hell we were doing. for most of us, it was fleeting, but maybe for others, it is not.

omg, i need to go back to bed, i am too philisopical right now...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had something to say but I'm not contributing to this blatent thread jacking

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Spooner, where are my sharkskinz and pit bull stand.....

:twofinger :twofinger

j/k man.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts