• Daytona Beach Baby!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So...where are we going next? One of the above, or something else? Open to ideas here...just trying to plan ahead a little.

Thinking of planning the next trip for mid to late July.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah...and this will likely be an overnight deal...one nite anyway....most likely camping again.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So vote for coast! :p

Daytona Beach was just a joke, tho I would like to plan a trip there at a later date... Maybe torwards the end of the Summer / beginning of Fall.

Deals gap is the only other one that is semi-far away at around 5 or 6 hours. Leave early one morning and it'd be no big deal.

The rest are 3 hours away or less.

If we do it at the end of July, that's a month away. How much time does it take to plan a trip. Hell, in a month, I could plan a tour of the United States. :)

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
TRaGiK said:
So vote for coast! :p

Daytona Beach was just a joke, tho I would like to plan a trip there at a later date... Maybe torwards the end of the Summer / beginning of Fall.

Deals gap is the only other one that is semi-far away at around 5 or 6 hours. Leave early one morning and it'd be no big deal.

The rest are 3 hours away or less.

If we do it at the end of July, that's a month away. How much time does it take to plan a trip. Hell, in a month, I could plan a tour of the United States. :)
Doesn't really matter to me. I just hope I'm able to make this one. I'll bring my busted bike along for the trip. I gotta get my ass (literally) in shape for my 9 days of riding while to/there/from Sturgis in August.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn...must be nice to be able to go to Strugis. My boss is heading there to, but on a much more comfy ride than what we got.... 03 Electra Glide Classis.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I said the beach just because I would like to ride out there once. However, if anyone wants to ride to the Mountains again, I am up for it. However I will need a bike to ride to either place. :lol

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
TRaGiK said:
Damn...must be nice to be able to go to Strugis. My boss is heading there to, but on a much more comfy ride than what we got.... 03 Electra Glide Classis.
I'm actually flying to Salt Lake City then riding from there up through Mount Rushmore and a few other places on the way. I'm renting a '04 Dyna Glide Lowrider.

Should be a good trip, though I don't really care for anything other than seeing the sites, saying I went, and getting a few more miles under my belt.

·
Registered
791 Posts
voted beach. Change of scenary.... naked girls etc.

·
Registered
355 Posts
i say we just run liberty road for a whole day! :)

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, shit, we can do that about anyday.....like this coming up saturday perhaps. ;)

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
NO beach , Roads are too straight!! gotta give me a little notice ....

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You don't go to the beach for the curvy roads bro...you go for the OTHER curvy things. :D

·
Registered
791 Posts
TRaGiK said:
You don't go to the beach for the curvy roads bro...you go for the OTHER curvy things. :D

SnookayDCC said:
voted beach. Change of scenary.... naked girls etc.

XXXactly. Im headed to VA hampton area to go to IMax and watch Batman this weekend. Probably taking bike but if i can find a female, met 1 today, to go with me we'll be 4 wheeling up there. :popcorn

Im up for some curves though, they were fun even though I was going supa slow :neener

1 - 15 of 15 Posts