Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://money.cnn.com/2004/07/19/technology/apple_ipod.reut/index.htm?cnn=yes

I know a lot of people here are into music, and devices thereof. Found this article within CNN this morning. Truthfully, I was somewhat disappointed with the design (I expected more "bling" I guess you could say, something like, oh, I don't know, a color screen with one of those screen savers set up to seemingly throb to the beat?), but on the other hand, the design is such that it doesn't make you feel like the current Ipod is outdated. Kind of like how Kawi generally keeps their bikes the same for a few years (with minor changes (if any)) versus radically changing every year.

Although there's more hard drive space for a lower price, consider me shallow, but I was hoping for a little bit more "bling".... :)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Color screen our "bouncing screen" features wouldn't do much for improving battery life, which is paramount.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
cheaper is good, bling is..... well, "bling" *shrug*

it's the 25th anniversary of the Walkman, and when it was introduced it was $185 dollars. that equates to around $500 + in today's dollars...

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but this is 2004, we're supposed to be able to have all the "bling" with the most capacity for the lowest price! :)

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
I like my G3's design better than this G4. I'm not a fan of the click wheel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts