Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked, and couldn't find any pre-existing threads on this. Sorry if I missed one.

It's my understanding that Suzuki just took the Bandit out of the line for a year in order to do a complete makeover for '07. Has anyone heard anything about this... or seen any spy photos of what the new version is supposed to look like?

CB

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh... so they're going to bring back the Bandit and introduce the GSR600. Cool! Although there seems to be a slight overlap in functionality. I guess they know what they're doing.

Those new Bandits are beautiful looking bikes. They even have an ABS option. The only thing I see right off the bat is it could use a center-stand (but, they'd have to rework the exhaust to do that). I can't believe they aren't fuel injected, though. What are they thinking!? It would also be nice if they came standard with color-matched hard saddlebags.

Still... I could see myself adding one to my garage some day.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm not big on the bandit series, but that new one looks pretty nice. Hopefully it will come in a 1200 too, nice street fighter design.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Man... that GSR is beyond beautiful! I would love own one of those... yes... in the naked form! If only they would slap on a b***** engine (750+)... it would be the ideal commuter bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts