Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Fargin_Bastige said:
One wrong, but I don't deal with many boulders in Chicago.
No, but the way some of the roads look this spring craters are a viable option.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i missed the boulder one. and obstacle avoidance, to me it looked if i was to adjust lane position i would've hit the kid on the bicycle.

·
Drink! Drink! DRINK!!!
286 Posts
Didn't like the obstacle avoidance one. The "slow down" first option ended in a close call, but on a neighborhood street around here, you could get stopped before you got to that car door. It looked to me like there was enough space to get *really* slowed, like down to 5 mph or so and let the situation unwind. Of course, I'd have already been down to 15 or 20 mph as soon as I saw the kid on the bike. Kids on bikes do crazy things like swerve right out in the middle of the lane without looking or paying attention. They're almost as bad as a dog or a deer when you need to pass one.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Jehos said:
Didn't like the obstacle avoidance one. The "slow down" first option ended in a close call, but on a neighborhood street around here, you could get stopped before you got to that car door. It looked to me like there was enough space to get *really* slowed, like down to 5 mph or so and let the situation unwind. Of course, I'd have already been down to 15 or 20 mph as soon as I saw the kid on the bike. Kids on bikes do crazy things like swerve right out in the middle of the lane without looking or paying attention. They're almost as bad as a dog or a deer when you need to pass one.
You are talking about a sport bike. VASTLY different braking power compared to cruisers.

here it is. Proof that riding a sportbike is safer than riding a cruiser :lao

·
Registered
222 Posts
yeah i missed the boulder one too...but i didnt know how deep the "ditch" was... so i thought that couldnt be it..but it was....pshh :rolleyes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts