Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is for those of us who read this years masterbike, if you do not want to know who won, DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT....

Cant take it can you, like being told not to open that one door.

So lets here it, I was very surprised that Ducati did NOT enter this years masterbike, do to having to withdraw becouse it could not adapt to the Dunlop 209 tire. ARRRGGG after all that hype I dont get to see it get spanked? It has to throw the towel in grrr?

Good read though but seemed shorter than normal, or was that just me?
And the KTM RC8 LOOK OUT, next year woo hoo game on. :banana
And the ugly duckling wins it. Good job and about damn time.
Discuss, but lets try to keep this one civil. :D

·
Registered
12,418 Posts
Triumph almost took the Supersport category three years running with an UNCHANGED bike. That's unheard of in this era of yearly updates and improvements. It has taken three years of big four engineering work to catch up, and three of four haven't done it yet.

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Triumph almost took the Supersport category three years running with an UNCHANGED bike. That's unheard of in this era of yearly updates and improvements. It has taken three years of big four engineering work to catch up, and three of four haven't done it yet.
yup think the 09 will be different, that will be cool.

And the Aprillia, I may have to eat my words from earlier statments on other threads. unchanged from 06 actually longer If I remember right, and it won its catagory, impressive as well.

I really thought it would be Kawi or the Honda, so honda didnt surprise me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts