Sport Bikes banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Please stick around. As you may have noticed, it's damn hard to find any intelligent discourse from your side.

I may just have to buy you two blowjobs! :cheers
Actaully, the problem is that the people on my side seem to loose their cool and not have fun with it. That's why I like you.

It is not that there is no intelligent discourse. There is as much intelligence coming from my side as yours as a whole. You just dismiss everything that goes against you as unintelligent, and then generally (not always, but from what I have seen, most of the time) present your opinion as fact without anything to substantiate it. Not saying that you are always wrong (there are three sides to every argument - person 1, person 2, and the truth) just that you hold a double standard. You present your opinion, and it should always be accepted as intelligent fact. Someone presents an opinion opposite yours, and if not backed up by undisputable evidence that would hold up in a court of law, and it should always be (and always is by you) dismissed as unintelligent and 100% wrong.

But yes, the people getting pissed of over what someone else says about them does generally come off as unintelligent, and it does make it hard to take anything they say seriously.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
DCMETRO1 said:
over the three years I have been on sbn you are the most arrogant of them all jim.... some of your posts are funny but its hard to take any of them seriously... over the three years I have seen you talk about getting blow jobs on your motorcycle, blow jobs while you are at work, blow jobs from your wife, blow jobs from many sbn members, raffles or fund raisers for blow jobs.... and on and on... its no wonder you get pissed when people make fun of your hero clintoon... but damm, hopfully you wouldnt lower yourself to getting a blowjob from that lewinksky hog, :lao
I knew it. :lao

81 - 85 of 85 Posts