Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
Republicans are traitors to my fine nation. Cowards too. I appriciate it was a scum sucking republican who executive ordered the CIA to stop assassinations while another traitor was the head of the CIA.

No I'm not a democrat, I'm a libertarian. America for Americans!
A libertarian homophobe. How oxymoronic.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Agreed about the first part, but I strongly disagree about the second. Lots of good stuff gets discussed, evidenced, and evinced. That's why some of the righties resort to belittling.
Some of the lefties do too, right? I just want to clarify that point.

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
jim schmidt said:
Pretty much just me. Few liberals are willing to descend as far into the muck as I am.
Im still here, jim. Remember, I'm a "anti-amurricun, terrur-sympathizer-homo -com-u-nist" too. ;) :lao

I just don't post too much anymore. The neoclowns pretty much don't have a pot to piss in anymore, so all they can do is throw around insults. Kinda like this thread.

·
Registered
778 Posts
eye speed said:
Im still here, jim. Remember, I'm a "anti-amurricun, terrur-sympathizer-homo -com-u-nist" too. ;) :lao

I just don't post too much anymore. The neoclowns pretty much don't have a pot to piss in anymore, so all they can do is throw around insults. Kinda like this thread.
I'm for neither side, but I see both parties bashing each other and that is why I said politics suck. In fact lately I can see the democrats bashing a lot lately. Mr. Kennedy, Durbin, and Biden to name a few, but it goes both ways the republicans do the same thing. We spend so much time arguing over senseless things that we don't accomplish half of what we should ("we" as in the US). I understand that people have a difference of opinion and I respect that, but when it gets so bad as that you can't go a day without the two major parties in the country just crushing each other everyday, it doesn't only destroy the reputation of republicans and democrats it destroys the reputation of this great country. We should be arguing over the issues, not things like (he banged this person in 1975, or he brushes his teeth this way or that way). I'm young so I certainly don't claim to know everything, but I do know that our country seems to be slowly degrading and that's a scary thought especially when I will have a child in this world in 3 months time.

Edit: sorry eyespeed I didn't mean to quote you i just hit the quote button, instead of reply.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
back to the topic at hand....

Senate Clears Way for Alito's U.S. Supreme Court Confirmation
Jan. 30 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. Supreme Court nominee Samuel A. Alito Jr. moved closer to confirmation as the Senate agreed to end four days of debate on his selection to replace Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.

Republicans mustered more than the 60 votes they needed to shut off debate and ensure Alito will win confirmation when the Senate votes tomorrow. He would become the 110th justice in the nation's history. The roll call was still in progress as it became apparent Democrats lacked the 41 votes they needed to sustain a filibuster, a parliamentary tactic that allows unlimited debate.

Alito, who needs 51 votes to win confirmation, already has the support of 53 Republicans and four Democrats in the Senate, which Republicans control by a 55-45 margin. Republicans accused Democrats of partisanship in opposing Alito.

·
Registered
168 Posts
eye speed said:

How oxymoronic.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
eye speed said:

However, you maintain a level of discourse that is to be respected. Your posts can't be compared to the slime from the right.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
DCMETRO1 said:
back to the topic at hand....
I thought the topic at hand was how your mood and interests are affected by your half-formed sex life. :banana

Seriously, DC. You can't expect to be treated as if you have a topic, when your methodology is so compeletely childish. You're not here to discuss Alito's confirmation. You're here to make fun of someone. :rolleyes

But on the off chance that I'm wrong, give us a couple of succinct paragraphs (that you didn't cut and paste) about why he's the right man for the job...

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
jim schmidt said:
I thought the topic at hand was how your mood and interests are affected by your half-formed sex life. :banana

Seriously, DC. You can't expect to be treated as if you have a topic, when your methodology is so compeletely childish. You're not here to discuss Alito's confirmation. You're here to make fun of someone. :rolleyes

But on the off chance that I'm wrong, give us a couple of succinct paragraphs (that you didn't cut and paste) about why he's the right man for the job...
seriously Jim, why should I write a few succinct paragraphs as you put it when the message got sent very well along with some comic relief....

now the bottom line is that Alito is getting sworn in today and tha is big news.... the failed half assed fillibusters were a joke, and this thread made fun of that....

you liberals couldnt stand the joke so you personally attacked me with your foolishness, starting with you Jim, I thought it was pretty funny actually to see not just you but many of your other cronnies play along....

you who preach all this hollier then thou bullshit, you guys talk about facts and all this other garbage... but if you search through your threads you will see that none of you present many facts and most of it is little or no substance... bush sucks, blah, blah, blah.... chec yur spulling :lao

now as for for you jim get off your high horse already, you might as well be 15 years old instead of 50.... all I see you post is shit about getting blown, others getting blow jobs, etc, etc... very typical liberal, preach one thing and do another.... man you post some of the most arrogant shit on here....

bottom line I find a lot of this shit amusing.... today is a big day in politics... cheers :cheers

·
Registered
168 Posts
jim schmidt said:

THe first error was using the phrase "I thought" .Here is the thread anchor:

Kerry returning to D.C. to lead fight against Alito
Massachusetts senators try 'uphill' filibuster push

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry was heading back to Washington Friday after launching an overseas effort to rally his Democratic colleagues behind a filibuster of Judge Samuel Alito's nomination to the Supreme Court.

Given that none of the chamber's 55 Republicans has openly declared opposition to Alito's confirmation and three Democrats are on the record supporting it, Kerry has little margin to succeed.
Next time you have a "thought", just keep it to yourself. You were the one bringing the sexual inneundos into this thread.

·
Registered
168 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I knew you weren't up to it. I'll bet you can't even tell us why this might be a big day in politics.

Not even a blow job could help you with that. :lao

Justice Alito has just been confirmed. Looks like you are the one who needs servicing.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
jim schmidt said:
I knew you weren't up to it. I'll bet you can't even tell us why this might be a big day in politics.

Not even a blow job could help you with that. :lao

if you want to destroy the message, try and destroy the messenger.... still doesnt work for you liberals..... your :urowned buddy, :eek:nfloor

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
DCMETRO1 said:
if you want to destroy the message, try and destroy the messenger.... still doesnt work for you liberals..... your :urowned buddy, :eek:nfloor
This coming from a douchebag whose best response so far has been "listen up fatty" Some great language, indeed. :rolleyes

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
eye speed said:
This coming from a douchebag whose best response so far has been "listen up fatty" Some great language, indeed. :rolleyes
listen up bitch, you commies came in here with the insults first, so go f'k yourself, hoe :upyours

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
i wonder why they even brought this fucking forum back to begin with. no 'discussion' ever amounts to anything but personal attacks and name-calling. its really pathetic. no one can ever find a common ground to have a discussion on. everyone resorts to rhetoric and labeling to discredit someone and their views. this forum is a fucking waste. it had its problems in the past but they were nothing like this shit. three times now the politics forum has been closed and everytime everyone whines and cries and blames someone else. this is why it keeps getting closed and rightfully so. take a look around at your contribution before you lobby its return.

while on the subject of blowjobs i'll buy Fred a blowjob when he dumps this waste of bandwidth for good.

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
malik ross said:
i wonder why they even brought this fucking forum back to begin with. no 'discussion' ever amounts to anything but personal attacks and name-calling. its really pathetic. no one can ever find a common ground to have a discussion on. everyone resorts to rhetoric and labeling to discredit someone and their views. this forum is a fucking waste. it had its problems in the past but they were nothing like this shit. three times now the politics forum has been closed and everytime everyone whines and cries and blames someone else. this is why it keeps getting closed and rightfully so. take a look around at your contribution before you lobby its return.

while on the subject of blowjobs i'll buy Fred a blowjob when he dumps this waste of bandwidth for good.
If you hate this thread so much, why are you here. I really doubt anyone held a gun to your head and made you come here.

Maybe all of "this shit" is very entertaining. Personally, I enjoy this crap. I have to use my brain too much when I am getting paid to. When it gets too overtaxed, I can come here and read what all the crazy liberals have to say. Even maybe get a blowjob funded by some of them (don't let me down jim lol). It helps get my brain relax so I can more easily get through a few more hours of work.

I don't agree with what a lot of you guys have to say, but dang you are entertaining. Nothing but love to you. :beer

41 - 60 of 85 Posts