Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kerry :lao returning to D.C. to lead fight against Alito
Massachusetts senators try 'uphill' filibuster push

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry :eek:nfloor was heading back to Washington Friday after launching an overseas effort to rally his Democratic colleagues behind a filibuster of Judge Samuel Alito's nomination to the Supreme Court.

Given that none of the chamber's 55 Republicans has openly declared opposition to Alito's confirmation and three Democrats are on the record supporting it, Kerry has little margin to succeed. :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Im surprised by your lack of interest there Sexy.............he is arguably against your rights to choose.

I would be alot more suspicious of him than people are as it is. If Bush wants him, its only for his black list agenda

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Was watching him this morning on CNN and finally put my finger on what's been bugging me about him for a long time; that is, his appearance and his movements are identical to those of animatronics found in amusement parks such as Disney World -

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
hybrid said:
Im surprised by your lack of interest there Sexy.............he is arguably against your rights to choose.

I would be alot more suspicious of him than people are as it is. If Bush wants him, its only for his black list agenda
Who said I wasn't interested? I thought I'd take a stab at discrediting the thread originator by pointing out his usage error. Technically it's not a spelling error because looser is a word.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sexyicecold said:
Who said I wasn't interested? I thought I'd take a stab at discrediting the thread originator by pointing out his usage error. Technically it's not a spelling error because looser is a word.
trying to discredit me by being a spulieng nahzi, :eek:nfloor :bitchslap

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
sexyicecold said:
Apparently you can't read, either. I was correcting your usage.
Youre such a bitch..............I LOVE IT!

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
jim schmidt said:
I'm still waiting for someone to step up and give this poor schlub a blow job. He's clearly stuck in 8th grade, so perhaps a little sexual maturity could lead the way forward.

Anyone?
Jim.........Im concerned about your wanting someone to blow someone and me not entirely understanding what it is your after.......

Who the hell are you talking about? And, NO I aint blowing anyone........well if you have enough money I can be bought.

I may be a whore but Im not cheap whore!

·
Registered
18,622 Posts
It'll be great when Roe v. Wade gets overturned.

That way all of the idiots who support a woman's right to choose and voted this moron into office will get their come uppance, along with everyone else.

I think the next thing will be mandatory restriction of looking a man in the eye. Welcome to the stone age!

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
hybrid said:
Jim.........Im concerned about your wanting someone to blow someone and me not entirely understanding what it is your after.......

Who the hell are you talking about? And, NO I aint blowing anyone........well if you have enough money I can be bought.

I may be a whore but Im not cheap whore!
My theory is that Metro is still obsessed with the Clinton's because he's never had a blow job. It might also explain his interest in juvenile humor. So step up to the plate. It'll be good for him and good for the rest of us. So, OK, it wouldn't be so good for you, but think of the appreciation you'd get from the rest of us!

Or maybe we could just take up a collection. So what's a commercial blow job goin' for over there in Germantown, Metro? I'm sure we'd all pitch in. ;-) :banana

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
Considering he's never had one, paid or unpaid, he probably can't vouch for the cost of one. But, we can venture a guess. Whaddya think? Can't be more than 50 bucks. If so, you've got $10 from me, $40 to go!

1 - 20 of 85 Posts