Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Oncoming traffic sees the sharply glowing holographically projected image of whatever your choose. Imagine projecting a transparent from behind (but real appearing from the front) Peterbuilt tractor trailer rig instead of your bike, …especially on high speed twisty backroads. Uses only the power from your headlight, channeled through a small, sophisticated holographic projector that is about the size of a soft drink can."

Holographic Vehicle Projector :: Special Products :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets, Suits, Clothing, & Gear

hmm.. i wonder how long someone could go without getting a ticket while using that, 5-10 minutes?

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
The legality is that a "False Advertising" suit could be in the works if someone's dumb enough to believe this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, yeah.. after a few minutes of digging around looking for pictures, i found out from another motorcycle forum that its just a joke.. apparently aerostich has a lot of those spread out through the catalog

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Did you know they took the word "gullible" out of the dictionary? Seriously. Go look it up.

This is why there is so little decent humor out there any more. Nobody gets jokes now unless they involve bodily fluids.

PhilB

·
old member
13,079 Posts
Yeah, but it's only $5,230. :)

·
Banned
7,982 Posts
hmmm I feel stupid now I ordered one, they tossed in a free blinker fluid additive too to stop them from rusting.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
[*edit*: blah. never mind. modette beat me to it]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts