Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Look like 'normal' people to me??? That said, drivers out here are a bunch of fucking idiots!

·
It's good to B-King
3,290 Posts
Look like 'normal' people to me??? That said, drivers out here are a bunch of fucking idiots!
Those guys on that scooter got whacked pretty good, and the interviewer and interviewee were like 'meh..' and kept right on going.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
And who conducts an interview seemingly in the middle of a road?!

·
It's good to B-King
3,290 Posts
And who conducts an interview seemingly in the middle of a road?!
Different world man. The US and EU are very structured, with laws to rule us from the time we get up to the time we go to bed, including while we're in bed.

As bad as some of the places in the rest of the world are economically, most people are pretty much left alone and everyone somehow gets along (usually). Everyone knows how everyone else behaves, so they all sort of adapt to it. It looks chaotic, but out of the chaos some order develops.

Humans are funny that way.

·
Registered
357 Posts
On a motorcycle there is no such thing as having the right-of-way in ANY country, that is why I am still alive after 45 years of riding. On a motorcycle having the right-of-way means you can be dead-right. As for Syria I am with Bill Maher on the subject of religion (watch Religulous); even sects of the same religion all want to kill each other (and that includes so-called Christians if you check history).

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Why would I want to see those two guys get hit by a left turner? I don't see any indication that they were terrorists, as the video title states.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On a motorcycle there is no such thing as having the right-of-way in ANY country, that is why I am still alive after 45 years of riding. On a motorcycle having the right-of-way means you can be dead-right. As for Syria I am with Bill Maher on the subject of religion (watch Religulous); even sects of the same religion all want to kill each other (and that includes so-called Christians if you check history).
I wish I could disagee with you there but even survivors of the genocide Armenians killed each other during the lebanese civil war. Im religious in spirit but secular and alkost agnostic in mind.

Well said about the right of way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why would I want to see those two guys get hit by a left turner? I don't see any indication that they were terrorists, as the video title states.
They are foreign jihadis fighting the assad government. The original protestors in syria a part of the arab spring joined the army when their cause was hijacked. Google syrian girl on youtube. She is an assad critic but against foreign jihadis.

These monsters are jilling civilians with daily bombings and kidnappings robberies and extortion. Ive talked to people who have relatives there...it is not what the media here says it is. Even in their jihadi videos tgey boast of being from foeeign countries and getting foreign aid.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
They are foreign jihadis fighting the assad government. The original protestors in syria a part of the arab spring joined the army when their cause was hijacked. Google syrian girl on youtube. She is an assad critic but against foreign jihadis.

These monsters are jilling civilians with daily bombings and kidnappings robberies and extortion. Ive talked to people who have relatives there...it is not what the media here says it is. Even in their jihadi videos tgey boast of being from foeeign countries and getting foreign aid.

How do you know those two on the bike were foreign Jihadis?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts