Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darrell Issa. I guess he figured out that being a useless carbunkle who did nothing but investigate nothing much under Obama, and then fail to investigate anything related to Trump wasn't the key to success. So, he's doing the GOP thing when times get tough - quit.

That useless jackass won't be missed.

·
Registered
14,938 Posts
2nd (R) in 2 days from CA to announce retirement. Think there 5 or 6 incumbents (R's) left running and most all voted for the tax cut that's a killer in CA.

They're taking the money and running.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Darrell Issa. I guess he figured out that being a useless carbunkle who did nothing but investigate nothing much under Obama, and then fail to investigate anything related to Trump wasn't the key to success. So, he's doing the GOP thing when times get tough - quit.

That useless jackass won't be missed.
What was his fucking shit again? “Fast and Furious”?

Ass!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
The prick is a flat out criminal. I've known about that guy for years. He's done it all, from stealing cars to torching his own factory for fire insurance. He and his brother tried to defraud...oh, just read his Wikipedia page. It's all there.

There's a terrific article that Ryan Lizza (The New Yorker) wrote about him back in 2011. He's a genuine creep.

He can just go home now and count his millions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts