Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Precision Cycle in Sarasota, FL has a group ride the last Sunday of every month. Get there between 8:30-9:00am and they ride out just after 9:00. I went yesterday for the first time and met a bunch of great people. Looks like the next ride will be on Sunday, August 29, 2004. I had made mention of this earlier in another thread. Guess I should have posted it here, duh. :dunno

Here's a couple of pics. The ride was from Sarasota to Sebring

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Nice pics!!! That would be fun to do. I have a close friend that lives in Sarasota that I visit a lot so might have to take the bike down there one weekend and ride with your group!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Looks like fun, and my brother got the TLR done, so he may ride too!

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RSixxygrl said:
Nice pics!!! That would be fun to do. I have a close friend that lives in Sarasota that I visit a lot so might have to take the bike down there one weekend and ride with your group!!
That would be cool! It was my first ride with these guys!
They said the size of the group varies every month. It was
a smaller group this time but it made for a much easier ride.
It was easier on the restaurant staff too! I'm looking forward
to the next one. Rick

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SRQ929RR said:
Looks like fun, and my brother got the TLR done, so he may ride too!
Great! Bring 'em both! 2 TLR's, damn, we'll sound like a couple
of sprint cars comin out of the turns!!!

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
bbqb4racin said:
That would be cool! It was my first ride with these guys!
They said the size of the group varies every month. It was
a smaller group this time but it made for a much easier ride.
It was easier on the restaurant staff too! I'm looking forward
to the next one. Rick
Over the past 2 years I have grown to like riding with smaller groups as opposed to large ones. There is just too much ego and testosterone to boot!! :alky No offense to guys in general...but get about 15,20,25 on sport bikes and someone or someones are going down :flipa

I currently ride with a group almost every Sunday here in Tampa and they are great to ride with, not crazy, and good company to get to know at the stops!! :headbang

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
I currently ride with a group almost every Sunday here in Tampa and they are great to ride with, not crazy, and good company to get to know at the stops!! :headbang
When you going to scoot your azz over here for one of our bike nights?????

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
L8 Braker said:
When you going to scoot your azz over here for one of our bike nights?????

Trust me I want to!!! :headbang I just would hate to ride out by myself to and fro...already had a scary experience (riding home alone at 1:30am and had a ways to go to get home) with some guy following me one night until I got on a straightaway and smoked his azz :flamed

It's not like I can hide being female on the bike like I can in the car :lol
So if a Tampa or Brandon peep were to ride out with me...I would feel a little safer...because I would love to get together with you guys!! :headbang

·
Registered
236 Posts
True That! Brandon is a 45 minute ride for me, and lakeland is another 20min. Not a hard ride, just sux to ride solo. If I can rope some locals into going, maybe we can ride out next week, weather permitting. I should get to meet most of you on Sunday @ the poker run.

Rich

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Trust me I want to!!! :headbang I just would hate to ride out by myself to and fro...already had a scary experience (riding home alone at 1:30am and had a ways to go to get home) with some guy following me one night until I got on a straightaway and smoked his azz :flamed

It's not like I can hide being female on the bike like I can in the car :lol
So if a Tampa or Brandon peep were to ride out with me...I would feel a little safer...because I would love to get together with you guys!! :headbang
BET comes over quite a bit...Maybe you two can ride together...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts