Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my latest video for my Yoshimura engine kit and case savers. Please ignore the resolution issues and have a good laugh.

The engine kit provided by Bikesponsors and the case savers I received as a gift really set the bike off. It has a completely new look about it now. I really appreciate the support and good comments I have received from my past videos. You folks are awesome

The things I let people talk me into :facepalm :D

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those who have watched, Thanks :)

I've just about ot the hang of the installation videos. Of course this installation is so simple my 3yo twins could probably do it :lol The next one maybe not so much. I'm looking at these Woodcraft frame sliders for my next video.

Does anyone have an 08 GSX-R 1k with these? If so, could you post a pic so I can see what I'm up against. I'm thinking I may need to trim some plastic :tremble

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

If you're talking about the "painting" then no, it was actually a photo taken by Tammy when she and Loren were out and about in Ozello Fla. She gave me the idea when we were talking about my last video on MCDB. We thought it'd be funny :lol

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
For those who have watched, Thanks :)

I've just about ot the hang of the installation videos. Of course this installation is so simple my 3yo twins could probably do it :lol The next one maybe not so much. I'm looking at these Woodcraft frame sliders for my next video.

Does anyone have an 08 GSX-R 1k with these? If so, could you post a pic so I can see what I'm up against. I'm thinking I may need to trim some plastic :tremble

I have these on my 750. It did require a cut to the plastic. I'll see if I can find the thread I started on them, but I'm not sure if it would help.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be great. My biggest question is how to cut the plastics. I will only have to cut a small part of mine as the rest is exposed frame. I think it would be easier if I had to cut a complete circle. Either way it will be a nervous endeavor :tremble

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
I guess I didn't make a thread about it but here are a few pics. Before and after my case savers went on. :)

To show how far they stick out (not far which is good)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's what I'm looking for :) Thanks AC, I've always thught you had an awesome bike even when it gave you fits in the mountains :hug

How were the holes cut? They look very smooth

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the views and comments. My latest video has been submitted and approved. The next product to ship is the Woodcraft frame sliders. I think I'm going to keep the video for them pretty simple since I'm nervous about possibly cutting the plastics :tremble

Again, thanks for your support
:D :D :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts