Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everytime I get on the highway something seems to go wrong, first time I ran out of fuel and had to coast to the shoulder and turn my reserve on, second time I get smacked by a damn tropical depression it seems, and tonight the only illuminated bit of my gauge cluster starts fluttering on and off.

Atleast I have some initiative to order some new bulbs now and stop procrastinating, hopefully just a loose wire or something.

·
Banned
3,836 Posts
Haha, yeah I rode around for years at night with no speedometer light. Just the tachometer was lit up. Didn't bother me, because at that time I never did the speed limit, or anywhere near it.

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It bugs the hell out of me! lol

And I can't afford any tickets -_-

·
Banned
19,161 Posts
the first was entirely your fault, so was the second, you should have known the weather.

But if you want to believe you are cursed on the highway.

then BOOO

·
Registered
398 Posts
FL weather = unpredictable. I've yet to have really any highway mishaps. Smooth sailing for the most part. Aside from the semi's blowing past me at 90mph. But anyway. Dude, I'll see if my dad can get you a rain suit for free like he hooked me up with. They give them away at his work. And you can use it and have it for the time being, until you get that technic rainsuit you're planning on getting.

·
Registered
417 Posts
^^lol^^ :eek:nfloor :lao :eatpop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts