Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Now I was told that I could go get paint to match, so I called this one place got the "paint number," went somewhere else, got 2 spray cans of paint. NOW though I find out that the paint is the wrong color, completely the wrong color

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
RE-SIZE PLEASE!!!!!!!! :twofinger

Also some are blurry...can't make anything out

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Looks like you didn't even get a green color at all :\

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
yep, I agree black would cover up all of that

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
:barf Repaint in order.

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
Call around and find out what PPG or Doupont retailers have the ability to "Flash" a panel to get a custom code off of it. Ride your bike there and have them "Flash" your front fender. They will bring a little box out to your bike, clean off an area of your fender, and pull the EXACT color that your front fender is. Then have them mix you up a Quart of Sprayable Single-Stage (enamel) in that color. While you are there, buy the Pre-Val rechargeable aerosol kit. It's got rechargeable aerosol 'heads' that you put on top of the supplied glass bottle that you can put anything in (paint, aircraft remover..whatever), so you dont have to worry about running out of paint, or having to buy 10 cans of something. Put the supplied paint in the Pre-Val and paint just like you would with a spray can (if you can find one, get one of hte wide-pattern aerosol can toppers that makes it spray in a fan instead of a 'dot'...makes for a much nicer job).

The 'hopper

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I don't ever mess with paint jobs, I just have someone else do um for me, or I take my bikes into a shop and have them so it.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
That sucks, yea flat black would be nice

·
Banned
912 Posts
Kawasaki will give you the Kaw green paint number but the color factories don't make the paint. The only place you'll will find Kaw green that matches is www.colorrite.com. And you going to pay for it to. I know I ordered some.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts