Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else pucker up as tight as I do when learning new things, for the first time. :eek:
ie., seeing how much gas is needed to pull a smooth wheelie and not a vertical stand up, or how fast you need to be going to drag your knee for the first time and not fall over. We all go through the point where we try new things, and with good luck do them correctly without having to replace parts for our mistakes. I've been riding for a couple of years now and still get the feeling that I had the first day I took off on a street bike when I try something new or different

Just curious :feedback
To all the newbies, being scared is good it keeps your sanity!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
blake748 said:
To all the newbies, being scared is good it keeps your sanity!!
Yah, I hear ya on that. I couldn't see myself attempting to learn how to do tricks...would scare the hell out of me.

·
Registered
488 Posts
hell yes i get that feeling.. i think everyone does.. unless your mentally dead.. which some may be.. lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
i may try to wheelie in a few months down the road. Im not really scared to try but I just know not to try right now.
I was intimidated to ride in traffic. I remember the first car that pulled up on the side of me i just thought "oh shit" cause he popped outta no where.

Today was weird because there was an accident everyone started going into the left lane, So i hopped in the right lane to get to the front but merging in was a bitch. In my car i would of gotten in no problem, like i had a gun to their head or something. On my bike it felt like i was asking for permission.

Blake 748 are you fucking on that bike in the picture?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Snookay I'm not even in the pic. It's some girl wearing only a ducati helmet and jacket, it would be nice though. :lao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts