Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all your Gary Larson fans out there, I have a request.

I am looking for a particular Far Side in which two cowboys are sitting at a bar in the old west and the caption is something along the lines of "Vegetarians were often shot with little provocation in the old west."

I don't suppose anyone out there has this particular item and could scan/post it for me? Or maybe you know which book it is in?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I can look to see . I have some old far side books ^_^

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
I have an old book too... I will check for you as well :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Found it! It is in Far Side Gallery 3 (Page 71)

I don't have a scanner, but here is the best shot i could take of it with my digicam. PM me if you want the unresized one..

-Chris

Attachments

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Bwahahaha! I like the far side. One of my favorite ones is of a fish bowl, and the water is on fire and about 5 fish are standing out of the bowl looking at one another. 1 fish is saying to the rest "Phew! Thank god we got out of their alive. Of coarse, now we are equally screwed" :lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
the far side is great. i think i have all the gallery's somewhere. my favortie is the one where two guys are standing near to a dog next to a chainsaw, and the one man says to the other; "watch yourself bill, ol' zeke lible to fire that sucker up." on a similar note, has anyone see the get fuzzy cartoons? i like them as well. remind me of my own pets.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
i'm not sure which Far Side book it is, but one of them has an index. Each letter in the alphabetical index is blank except the 'T' section. every entry under 'T' starts with, "The one about the ....."

in this case it may be, "The one about the Vegitarian Cowboy".

Gary Larson is a genius.

·
Registered
130 Posts
jammeejamm said:
on a similar note, has anyone see the get fuzzy cartoons? i like them as well. remind me of my own pets.
Get Fuzzy is awesome, theres always something funny going on there. The Far Side is never going to be replaced, but at least there's some new semi-funny stuff going on.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Wannabe:

SWEET! That's the one. Man, if you ever need a kidney, I'm your man!

As for Gary Larson being a genius, it was one of the greatest tragedies in human history when he retired...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts