Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
alot of sportbikes get hot as fuck when just sitting still. So what?
Sure, but once my bike hits 220 F the fans kick on and it doesn't go much beyond 222 degrees or so. Without the fans, the temp would keep climbing and climbing until the whole thing just done blows up. Racebikes w/o fans are like sharks - move or die.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Same bike from the Yamaha tent?

Could it be?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
So im the only person who clicked the link and got a enter username and password?
Wow, I guess I lucked out then, as I got to see the pictures. Those guys are plenty lucky to have turned down the first opportunity at seeing the bike and then have the chance to see it and take pictures with it the second time.

I would absolutely love to ride that thing on a track!

·
Redheaded Stepchild
130 Posts
Man, I registered on that site and it still won't let me see it, the thread must be gone or something. Oh, well.

·
cc riders
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thread was moved into a VIP section. To view them, you would need to register and pay $20 for a year membership. Too much attention was being drawn to them and the OP's requested the thread be moved.

At least some of you got to see them. I'm sure some of you right-clicked-save-as'd

·
Lingerie Bandit
5,623 Posts
I'm actually a registered member on that site, and it doesn't require payment, but to get into the V.I.P. forum you do have to pay some bullshit premium.

All it is, is an old Fiat 500 with the racebike on a trailer connected to it and two douchebag's in shorts and sandals being disrespectful and sitting on it and so forth.

EDIT: Yeah $20 like he said.

·
Destiny Calls
502 Posts
Honestly, what the hell would I do with that bike? I'd pray for death rather than being crippled and horribly disfigured. Naw, I'd sell it on ebay to some dipshit and retire to the Azores.

·
Destiny Calls
502 Posts
You do realize that '07GP bike has over 200HP and can pass your '98 600 like a Hayabusa passes a smart car and more than likely weighs less than your girlfriend, right? There's fast, then theres light speed, then there is achieving light speed on a bike that is mostly carbon fiber. :cheers
Post of the year. Someone just got owned. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
57 Posts
damn. I looked at them last night, and went to get the link to save the pics and forward it on to friends.....guess I missed the chance....

·
Wanna-be racer
2,572 Posts
If it had fit under my rain jacket, it would have come home with me.

Not to ride. Just... to look at.

"and in the winter we can freeze it and skate on it and in the spring we can melt it and drink it!"

-tell me no one else thought of beerfest when this post was made.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts