Sport Bikes banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Wait! What just happened?
345 Posts
I'd greatly appreciate it if you would explain the "why" of this statement to me.

Seriously, I have no idea.
Those race bikes have no fan to draw cool air through the radiator while not moving. So if they run while sitting still for too long they will overheat. But once up to speed on a track the airpressure takes care of that.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Seems odd that it would be unsecured like that, but I can say that there was either one of his GP bikes or a replica at the Yamaha tent on display. Unlike Hopper's bike, it did not have glass around it.

·
Wanna-be racer
2,572 Posts
what a sick effing thread!!!! those pictures are amazing.. i can't stop looking at them and wishing i raced motorcycles....

one of my favorite replies from that forum
Holy Grail batman...

This post is legendary...

STICKY PLZ.

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Those race bikes have no fan to draw cool air through the radiator while not moving. So if they run while sitting still for too long they will overheat. But once up to speed on a track the airpressure takes care of that.
alot of sportbikes get hot as fuck when just sitting still. So what?

·
Registered
235 Posts
alot of sportbikes get hot as fuck when just sitting still. So what?

You do realize that '07GP bike has over 200HP and can pass your '98 600 like a Hayabusa passes a smart car and more than likely weighs less than your girlfriend, right? There's fast, then theres light speed, then there is achieving light speed on a bike that is mostly carbon fiber. :cheers

·
Registered
702 Posts
You do realize that '07GP bike has over 200HP and can pass your '98 600 like a Hayabusa passes a smart car and more than likely weighs less than your girlfriend, right? There's fast, then theres light speed, then there is achieving light speed on a bike that is mostly carbon fiber. :cheers
lmao

·
Registered
134 Posts
At first I was wondering what Rossi says when he sees all these people sitting on his bike all over the internet? Then I saw it was his 2007 bike.

Still pretty cool.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts