Sport Bikes banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
The Federal Govt has no incentive to stop the flow of illegal immigration. You tend to forget they don't represent the small guy trying to earn an honest dollar. Who they represent are corporations who need cheap labor. The more people seeking work, the more wages are bid down, the higher the profits. As long as that is the case, the corporations are going to continue to ask their government pals to keep the illegal immigration spigot wide open. If you want to deal with the problem of illegal immigrants then deal with the inclinations of corporate capitalism. Anything else is simply a band-aid. You can bitch to Dept of Immigration all you want, even fire politicians over it, but as long as The Man wants his cheap labor, he's going to call the shots. Deal with it at the source.

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Heck yeah we need to put up a border fence! As a resident of Houston it is definately apparent to me that this is a problem we need to take care of.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I vote for the fence. I guess a long time ago, like in the 50s before I was born, there was a while blue-collar working class that represented itself well and earned a decent dollar. Nowadays there's always someone willing to work for cheaper.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
A lot of (illegal) immigrants don't really come here seeking a better life or to flee their own country. They come here, work and save as much money as possible. Then they go back home and live like kings. All the Brazilians around here admit that's what they do and it's rediculous. When they run out of money, they do it all over again.

·
2,238 Posts
bpmull said:
A lot of (illegal) immigrants don't really come here seeking a better life or to flee their own country. They come here, work and save as much money as possible. Then they go back home and live like kings. All the Brazilians around here admit that's what they do and it's rediculous. When they run out of money, they do it all over again.
Hey that's a good idea. Maybe I'll just put in some more hours at the YMCA, learn Portugese and head to Brazil. My dad goes there on business a lot and he says some parts of Rio are pretty nice.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Cheap labor. If we didn't have them Everything would cost twice as much because they would have to pay me $40 grand a year to wait on you guys a Wal-Mart or Burger King. Let em come. If you have a degree then you don't need to worry about them taking your job or moveing into your trailer park. Besides, some of those chicks from from Handorus are hot after you shave their legs :eek:nfloor

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
Where's that video where the guy loads up like 6 mexicans in his pickup truck telling them he has work for them then pulls into the parking lot of the immigration office and just starts honking and making tons of noise while they scatter. Damn funniest thing I've ever seen.

·
2,238 Posts
1quick1 said:
Where's that video where the guy loads up like 6 mexicans in his pickup truck telling them he has work for them then pulls into the parking lot of the immigration office and just starts honking and making tons of noise while they scatter. Damn funniest thing I've ever seen.
That guy is known as the Amazing Racist. It isn't too hard to find some of his videos, a few are up on youtube.com. This one is one of my favorites: http://youtube.com/w/Funny-White-Guy?v=lz0m2_ebGrY&search=amazing racist.

edit: All of the videos I know of are here: http://www.theamazingracist.net/ the banners are probably NWS.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts