Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Spoonin' leads to Forkin'
1,140 Posts
Fargin_Bastige said:
Personally, I'm not for it because it will mess up the landscape.

I think they should make Mexicans all wear collars and put up that electric invisible fence stuff.
Problem solved

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
Who are we to decide who comes to this country or not? every race, except the american indians, imigrated to here from a different country.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Need a bunch of high powered lasers, the type that will fry their ass. Big sign telling them if they want to come here to do it the legal way

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
jluu6r said:
Who are we to decide who comes to this country or not? every race, except the american indians, imigrated to here from a different country.

Then why are scientists always talking about this supposed land bridge across the bearing sea during the last ice age?

·
Spoonin' leads to Forkin'
1,140 Posts
jluu6r said:
We as Americans are to decide. There is a reason immigration laws are written. There has to be a restriction so ppl can't just walk into our country. Think about your national security. A terror cell can just stroll right in. That is why there is a militia of ppl that, on their own time and at their own expense their own patrols along the border. Mexicans aren't so bad and are just seeking a better life. Muslum extremists are bad and seek to dirupt your daily life. I guess that was the right question...Who are we to decide?

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
HUTSCBR said:
We as Americans are to decide. There is a reason immigration laws are written. There has to be a restriction so ppl can't just walk into our country. Think about your national security. A terror cell can just stroll right in. That is why there is a militia of ppl that, on their own time and at their own expense their own patrols along the border. Mexicans aren't so bad and are just seeking a better life. Muslum extremists are bad and seek to dirupt your daily life. I guess that was the right question...Who are we to decide?
point taken, but i was talking about the mexicans crossing the border, i guess i should of been more specific.

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
I say fuck that too!

There is a reason its called "ILLEGAL" alien for a reason. They shouldnt be allowed any way across the border to become a citizen unless they want to do it thru the proper channels.

I dont see droves of canadians coming to american soil. Our borders need to be closed and there does need to be a system that is in place to let honest people here.

My brother is applying for a French citizenship and its taken him 5 years and a shit load of FBI, INTERPOL and what have you checks taken on him. Why shouldnt it be the same coming here?

·
Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
+1000000000000

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Until the citizens demand that the Dept of Immigration enforce the legislation that brought us the I-9 form...(from the Reagan Amnesty)and start heavily fining and seizing businesses trafficking in illegal labor, it will never stop...

Wake up boys and girls...the Federal Government is the enemy here...as long as it can point to a problem with illegal immigration, it can keep grabbing more and more power for itself by taking freedoms away from you...Kind of like the war on drugs...

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
bumblebee said:
Until the citizens demand that the Dept of Immigration enforce the legislation that brought us the I-9 form...(from the Reagan Amnesty)and start heavily fining and seizing businesses trafficking in illegal labor, it will never stop...

Wake up boys and girls...the Federal Government is the enemy here...as long as it can point to a problem with illegal immigration, it can keep grabbing more and more power for itself by taking freedoms away from you...Kind of like the war on drugs...

Bumblebee I have no disagreement with you on that at all.

Im just saying is all. Hell if I didnt have to worry about eating Id be out patroling the borders with those crazy fuckers.

If your government cant do it, you might as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts