Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, being rather new to bikes I had a question. I'm looking into purchasing a bike. But let me explain a little better. I've thinking about a honda, But I just want a used bike at the moment. Just to ride and get my license with, while I'm saving for a new bike. I really have no idea which one to get, and was hoping some of you could give me a little better perspective? Thats in advance for your help. B.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I would start out on an f2 or f3. Everyone else on this site is going to tell you to start smaller, with something like a ninja 500. I couldn't make myself buy a ninja. F2's and F3's will cost about 2500-3500 and you will be able to sell it for close to the same price a year later. They are very reliable and very comfortable. The newer bikes aren't as comfortable as they are more intended for track and have a more aggressive look.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply. I never really considered those. I will have to check them out. thanks again. B.

·
Registered
912 Posts
yea buy an old 600. First bikes get used and abused. Don't buy anything too nice. Honda has the best reliability also

1 - 4 of 4 Posts