Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it sounds crazy and I even had to read it twice, very slowly. Triumphs new 2300cc Rocket 3 is expected to be able out run a busa up to 90 mph, and its a three cylinder too. You can read about it in the Cycle World mag. page 33. P.S.- its a cruiser not a sportbike. Cool :headbang

·
Registered
222 Posts
Plenty of bikes will out run or stay with a busa to 90mph, it's staying with a busa above 90 that will pose a problem for most bikes..

·
Registered
4 Posts
bjd1903 said:
I know it sounds crazy and I even had to read it twice, very slowly. Triumphs new 2300cc Rocket 3 is expected to be able out run a busa up to 90 mph, and its a three cylinder too. You can read about it in the Cycle World mag. page 33. P.S.- its a cruiser not a sportbike. Cool :headbang

:fot

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
Sirkbac said:
Plenty of bikes will out run or stay with a busa to 90mph, it's staying with a busa above 90 that will pose a problem for most bikes..

no, nothing is capable of out running a busa....
i bet a fighterjet cant even beat a busa up to mach3

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, but at mach 4.....it's all over....busa for the win!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
and they look like penises...eww.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Busas are kinda ugly in my opinion. Also, there are alot of bikes out there that will keep right with the Busa to 90mph, hell, I pass them all the time when I see them at the track, but then again they weren't exactly designed for the track.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Busa might be fast but it's ugly as sin

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
CasterTroy said:
So am I...but like the busa...I'm quicker'n all you pud whackers

specially in the curves :headbang

:alky
Maybe on YOUR home town roads. :spank

·
Sportbike.net junkie
1,242 Posts
Hey what about that new bmw?? its supposed to beat the haybusa. Its on the cover of one of last months mags. I think the title was "Come hell or haybusa"

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
CasterTroy said:
Are there any better?

You guys should know by now I'm fulla crap :lol
There are better, yes. I've been to the gap and did the loop and such. Cherahola (sp) and the Dragon are amazing. But... North Carolina has two great roads that can compare with those two minus the scenery. West Va. has more twisties than both but not nearly as compacted in one area. Virginia is right up there too. I'm just happy I live where I do. All these beautiful eastern mountain twisties to ride. :nerd

But.. I'm sure you are faster than me in the turns. I just like to talk smack. :alky You ride the B-bird at the track Caster?

·
Professional Loser
319 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Busas are kinda ugly in my opinion. Also, there are alot of bikes out there that will keep right with the Busa to 90mph, hell, I pass them all the time when I see them at the track, but then again they weren't exactly designed for the track.
They were designed for the track. The Drag stip.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd hope with all that weight, wheelbase, and engine... it'd be quicker to more than just 90mph... but it's not, lol.

Hell, 90mph isn't even an 1/8th mile.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts