Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was riding home today and BAM, some out of control squid bumble bee slammed me RIGHT in the EYE.. DIRECT HIT!.. I saw him comin, he was doin loopdy loops with stock wings at about 120mph and NO GEAR! He flew out of my helmet at ran off, didnt get the number off his tags either.. Thanks to that little fucker I had to ride home one eyed, it STILL hurts..And i was gonna ride to work today.. That son of a bitch.. :pisson

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
:lao

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bugeyed said:
Getting hit by bugs can be like being shot by a pellet gun. I keep my face shield down all the time now.
I do too, i was JUST starting out at a light and i didnt reach up to close it yet.. he was totaly out of control..

·
Registered
145 Posts
Pouring rain is worse...without a helmet too!!!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I had a big ass bee fly up my right hand sleeve last week. Not sure how the little fuc*er got in there (my sleeves were tight at the end), but he stung the hell out of me. So I'm riding down the highway frantically trying to let him out. I unbutton the cuff thinking this will give him more room to sneak out and what happens? Another bee flies right in there with him. Must have been his boy watching his back. Needless to say I stopped on the side of the road and did the spider dance.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Don't mess with the bees...we sting!!

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
bumblebee said:
Don't mess with the bees...we sting!!
ROFL - nice one Bumblebee

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not just bugs and rain hurts, everything that flies into you at 25 mph and up. Hurts like hell. I wear my gear but I have that under helmet gap.

Next time get some goggles, they have nice one at HomeDepot for $4.99, you can get the clear and tinted. I have both, tint for the sun/day time and clear is for the night.

·
Registered
706 Posts
njssli22 said:
he was doin loopdy loops with stock wings at about 120mph and NO GEAR!
Damn, that's a bitch. Funny as hell the way you relate it though. :lao I was out yesterday for about 2 hrs. on the freeway and got pelted with something twice in the neck. gotta look into something similar to UnderArmor type turtle neck. Something to take away a little of the sting, anyway.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I feel the pain! I got swipped by a june bug or something yesterday! Bastard was on my side of the road, no lights on, speeding ,and slammed right into my forehead! Right above my glasses, with a helmet on! I hate when that shit happens!

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Some of those damn bugs hurt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts