Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, just came out from this movie, I figured it would be funny with Will Farrell, but it was way better than I expected. This part at the ending I nearly passed out I was laughing so hard, never laughed so hard watching a movie. Definetely go see it.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i went and seen it yesterday and wanted my time and money back i think i got dumb just watching it but that is my opnion. I will just say its not for every one

·
Registered
14 Posts
My wife and I loved Will Ferrall in Old School. How does this one compare to that movie?

Agree that this type of comedy is not for everyone, but we love it...

·
Registered
461 Posts
It was funny but not out of control funny. Wll Ferrell was on but this movie is made by his supporting cast. Brick the weatherman, was ridiculous.

·
Registered
63 Posts
FreakShowRob said:
I think I'll just wait until it comes out on video..I've heard a lot of neg reviews :(
I always go see a movie for myself, I can't stand most reviewer's opinions and it's not like I can't afford admission. Except for Farenheit 9/11, I know it's crap from the get go :)

M.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was pretty disappointed with this one. Steve Carrell was hilarious, but the entire movie just seemed like a drawn out snl skit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts